BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica S.
Simi Valley , CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!!! This spray is definitely everyone’s favorite, it’s my favorite ever. I’ve tried so many settings sprays, and no one has ever work like urban decay setting spray. The makeup stays in place all day and it leaves the makeup so flawless after applying it to the face. I am in love with the setting spray. And most importantly, I recommended it to anyone, although it’s a little pricy so in that case getting the mini size will be a nice choice, and they can actually test it to see if they will like it .
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
This was recommended to me by a friend for holding makeup on all day. I bought the travel size just to try and am hooked now. It helps keep my makeup on throughout my shift at work and it kept it on all day throughout the wine festival I was working at. It literally did not budge. I sprayed my friends faces and we looked the same at the end of the day as we did at the beginning. Even though it was hot, windy, and a long day. Will definitely repurchase the full size product.
Alexandria S.
HALLELUJAH!  Wow....magic in a bottle.  If you love how you did your makeup and would like to to stay in one place all day long then you need this setting spray.  It's by Skindanavia ..not sure how to spell it, but they make amazing long lasting setting sprays.  I first bought a travel size and fell in love then I took the plunge and bought the full size, I don't regret it and it has nothing on my one drugstore setting spray I have.  I HIGHLY recommend.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
This stuff is wonderful. I've noticed with many of the other setting sprays I've used the nozzle is a little too.. Messy? But this one doesn't leave my face feeling drenched. The finish has a slight shine to it, so it doesn't leave my face feeling dry which is great. The only issue I have with this product is that it's pretty pricey, but all in all it's worth it!
Kristian L.
First of let me say this setting spray is fantastic. I have tried so many different ones and this is by far my favorite out of all the different ones I have tried. Not only is it super long lasting but it isn’t sticky feeling like most other setting sprays that I have tried in the past. Overall this product is simply amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a great setting spray. I love how it doesn’t change the look of the makeup when you apply it. It doesn’t make your make up run or face shine. It doesn’t highlight your flaws or wrinkles. It locks in my glitter shadows all day long. It’s very fun. I would recommend to a friend and find it reasonably priced.
sierra x.
Will last you through outdoor, summer concerts in 90+ degree weather, the beach or pool, and possibly any hot and sticky situation you could imagine. However, I have found one con (if you could even call it that!) and that is that it tends to make any hair it hits (like around my hairline) a bit sticky if it hits it. Use a headband or something to brush back or cover exposed hair before you spray this, and then you're good to go! Enjoy having life-proof makeup!
Rachel S.
La Habra, CA
I love this setting spray it’s definitely my go to product when I need to go out and keep my makeup looking bomb. It just melts all my makeup to look like skin again and doesn’t feel sticky on the skin at all. I would recommend this setting spray for special occasions because it does contain alcohol and I’m no expert but I don’t think you’re supposed to spray alcohol on your face every day because it can irritate skin and be an aging property for your skin.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This was my first setting spray that I’ve ever used, and I am glad that I decided to try it! I started with the deluxe sized one instead of the full, and it lasted forever!! This spray works extremely well, and it truly does make my makeup stay for over 8 hours! You only need a little bit of spray to go a long way with your makeup.
Moon C.
A MUST have in your makeup routine...I spray a little around my eyes but a lot around the rest of my face my makeup doesn't not move and I have an oily face and like I said when I spray a little around my eyes my eyeshadow last even longer with my primer on!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.