BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Christine P.
Homer, LA
This is the ONLY setting spray I use. It's like mega hold hairspray for your face! I can get super extended wear from my makeup using this product. I've worn my makeup for 15 hrs and needed no touch ups and still looked like I had just applied my makeup. People are always in shock when they see my longeear makeup.
Haley W.
I was never a huge makeup fan because it always felt like a wasted effort. that was before I was introduced to all nighter. a couple quick spritzes and you are good to go... all night. I love that it doesn't alter the look of my make up, but keeps it in place!
Delilah S.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I love this setting spray!   I am on my 5th bottle of this so i think that says it all right there!  it gives u a matte finish and helps your makeup last all day.  It's great for oily skin or combination skin.  I will most definitely be purchasing more in the future because it really does aid in the amount of time my makeup stays in place.
Jayme H.
Maybe I'm not using this right- but I really don't notice a difference when I use this product. My makeup doesn't last any longer (or shorter, for that matter) when I use this product. It doesn't have a fantastic scent. It doesn't magically transform my appearance. I feel like I'm not understanding its purpose correctly because everyone seems to rave about it.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Best setting spray I've ever tried! it's the only one I use and it keeps my makeup in place all day while remaining light on my skin and non irritating. My skin is oily and sensitive so I have to be careful about what products I use and this one really does the trick for me and keeps my makeup in place all day!
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
best. setting. spray. ever. I love the new packaging. it is my holy grail. It gives me a wonderful matte finish. I am super oily and it doesn't make me feel weighted down. I can go to the damn waterpark and have this on my face, and boom. aint gonna come off!
Linda P.
It honestly does what it states. It keeps my makeup on all night, even if I pass out with my makeup on. It'll still look great in the morning. Urban Decay makes one of the best setting spray of all times. I already own so many because of how often I use them.
Anastazia S.
Crum Lynne, PA
I love this stufff it makes my makeup last all day! It really makes it kind of hard to take off. The smaller size doesn't last the longest but it dries matte and does its job! No sun protection but how much can u ask for? Will buy again!!!! I'm running out now
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This setting spray really does keep your makeup on all day!! My skin is dry and this spray helps me to not look so flaky and it also keeps my eye makeup from fading. It does not feel heavy on the skin and dries in only a few seconds. I do not have oily skin so I am not sure how well this would work to keep makeup on oily skin.

I will definitely repurchase this product when my bottle runs out.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I never knew how much I really needed a setting spray until I got one in one of my monthly subscription bags. Urban Decay All Nighter is the best product I never knew I needed. We all want out makeup to stay in place and this is exactly what Urban Decay has provided in this setting spray. It doesn't leave skin feeling tacky or oily but rather gives a boost of added moisture and dries to a matte finish.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.