BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Eliana K.
Sanford, FL
I have repurchased this time and time again and I still can't find a better product that makes makeup long wearing. I have combination skin and this product works great for me. I like that it takes away the look of powder on your face. The sprayer on the all nighter perfectly disperses the product all over your face. It has the best mist of all the setting sprays that I have tried.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I just got this in my play by sephora December bag and I'm super impressed! It gives a really even distribution across my whole face; one spray is enough, and it dries super fast! If you're looking for a high end setting spray, definitely get this one!
Allie C.
Cookeville, TN
My favorite setting spray. I purchased a travel size to test it out and was incredibly impressed. Repurchased as soon as I ran out and bought another travel for a backup during a sale. It really does make your makeup last all day, even if you're out in the sun and sweating, you'll go back inside with your face still on. This has become a necessity for my makeup routine.
Ashley O.
When I couldn’t get my hands on the Ben Nye setting spray I would use this. It worked well on my face and even my tattoo cover up. I do like final seal better if I’m needing to go so far as to use a setting spray, but this one doesn’t have the after menthol effect that final seal has, so if you’re looking for something a bit more gentle but with similar strength, this is it!
Nic B.
Nothing much to say except that this is absolutely outstanding. Forget the fact that it's pricey. Just get this. It really does make your makeup last all day and stay. All my makeup stays true to color and barely fades when I use this. It's the only setting spray I use other than the Tatcha dewy skin mist. Everyone can use this and everyone needs this in their makeup arsenal.
Sophia G.
Missouri City, TX
I tried this after using the de-slick. I was disappointed in the de-slick, but I heard this one was better for people with oily skin. I bought the smaller size from Sephora. I really enjoyed it! I feel like my makeup lasts a little longer than usual. Mind you, I wear my makeup ALL DAY (14+ hours) so I appreciate when makeup stays on longer. I will continue to buy this product and from such a great brand.
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm new to the "setting" game and I'm so ashamed it took me this long. I asked my Facebook friends what setting sprays they recommend and it was a unanimous vote for "All Nighter". I recently got the travel size to test it out and will absolutely be buying the full size. Complete game changer. I just worked like 5 12 hour days and my makeup stayed in place through everything.
Bria G.
Mesa, AZ
The only setting spray I'll ever use. I was skeptical that a product existed that would lock in my make up, but it does. I live in Arizona, where wearing make up during the summer is a futile thing. Although this doesn't stop sweating off completely, it locks in enough that by the end of the night, my make up still looks virtually the same instead of completely sweated off.
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Although the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray does it's job of keeping my makeup in place all night fantastically, it has a a strange smell to it and I feel like I can taste it on my lips throughout the day. I would buy again for its effectiveness but if I try another setting spray that doesn't leave a weird taste on my lips but is still as effective, I would definitely switch.
Megan B.
I prefer this setting spray over all others. I actually combine it with Chill because I live in Southern Califnornia and it gets hot. I feel like this extends the life of my makeup by a few hours. Honestly, if I did not use this I think my make up would start breaking down after a few hours. I put down my faoundaton and spray this before I start doing anything else as well. It helps.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.