BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lisa C.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing product! This is the only setting spray I use! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day! It allows it to becoming long wearing even with a night of dancing on the town
Jessie B.
Arlington
This really is a great setting spray. You could be partying and run through the rain and sleep in it and your makeup would still look amazing. (I have done it!) the smell isn’t too great but it works so great that you can ignore it
Kate H.
Fremont
I like this settings spray for nights I'm going out. And I feel like it does elongate the time I have my makeup on my face. But it doesn't control the oil completely.
Bridget G.
This makes my makeup last literally all day and night. I can fall asleep in my makeup (doesn't happen often) and when I wake up in the morning, it still looks great!
kayla j.
livingston
Love this product!!! Keeps my makeup in place and easy to apply! No cons best product ever! Lightweight. Highly recommended this be added to your makeup routine! Yes I would buy it again!
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
My current go-to setting spray. I use it daily to keep my makeup on my face. What more can I say? There's no spf in it, which would have been a nice addition but I have no qualms with it.
Marlene G.
pretty good setting spray. wish it kept my face matte longer. But it does keep my make up on longer which is what I like. very easy to apply, just a couple sprays. I have combo skin. would not recommend for oily skin since it does not really mattify.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I always thought setting sprays were some gimmicky product pointed at the masses who really didn't know anything about makeup and bought pointless things they didn't need or that were of bad quality.
I'm happy to admit I was wrong. I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay and decided to just spritz this on my face during one of my many shopping trips to Sephora. My makeup had never lasted so long looking as It did when I just applied it. No touch ups needed and it prolonged my makeup for double the amount of time at least! This includes face makeup, eye makeup, lip makeup, etc. This is my holy grail and I use it almost daily. If you don't use an eye or face primer this could almost take the place of those products honestly. At this price point and how little you have to use each time it's a great deal since it saves you money since you don't have to reapply your expensive makeup multiple times a day for touch ups. As always only buy from reputable big chains and websites so you don't buy a fake
Gabriela A.
If you want one of the best makeup fixatives Look no further, because here it is! This product has been wearing it for several weeks and I must say I did not think it would be so amazing, this whole week has been catastrophic for me and I have had to be back and forth in one of the hottest and hottest FLORIDA cities! I applied it after my daily makeup routine and did not move or blast anything at all. All a wonder! While it's a bit pricey $ 40 I think it's well worth it! I personally will continue to buy it and recommend it openly!
Hannah M.
Not too crazy about this product. It deffinitely does the job and has my makeup lasting longer than it would if i didnt put any setting spray on, but i wouldnt say it would last ALL night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.