BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I will be buying the full size as soon as my travel size is used up I use this set my makeup. It really does make my makeup last all night long beautiful an love it.
Nik M.
Sacramento, CA
My current go-to setting spray. I use it daily to keep my makeup on my face. What more can I say? There's no spf in it, which would have been a nice addition but I have no qualms with it.
Gabriela A.
If you want one of the best makeup fixatives Look no further, because here it is! This product has been wearing it for several weeks and I must say I did not think it would be so amazing, this whole week has been catastrophic for me and I have had to be back and forth in one of the hottest and hottest FLORIDA cities! I applied it after my daily makeup routine and did not move or blast anything at all. All a wonder! While it's a bit pricey $ 40 I think it's well worth it! I personally will continue to buy it and recommend it openly!
Phoenix D.
Worcester, MA
Already have written a review for this but I guess two is good. XD this setting spray is very good probably my most reached for. Me and my friends love it and always talk about it.
Cecilia M.
This is my holy grail of setting sprays. Even on hot humid day I spray this on my face and my face will still look flawless after being out in 100 degree weather. Love this setting spray
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I am not a fan of this setting spray. I know a lot of people love it, but it did not set makeup at all. By the end of the night my makeup looked a hot mess. I would not buy this product again.
Desiree S.
Frederick
This works pretty well. I think it does help to keep my makeup in place. It's pretty lightweight, since it's a mist. It feels a little sticky until it dries. It's very easy to apply. I think I'd recommend it to others.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This stuff does exactly what it claims! It lasts all day long. My makeup looks refreshed like I just put it on. It smells so good. The spray is really good and does a fine mist.
Rand K.
el cajon
This is the best setting spray in the whole entire world. I’ve tried so many setting sprays but nothing can beat this. It does what it says. Highly highly recommend
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I truly hate this product. It doesn't work for me.
Every time I used this, it settled into my fine lines. I gotta say that don't even have many fine lines, just the lines where I smile, but are rarely noticeable, since I'm just twenty and with quite a good skin. This made them look awful. It accentuated the very small fine lines I have like crazy. Also, the feeling it left in my skin was unbearable for me. I like to use makeup that doesn't feel like makeup on my skin, if you know what I mean. I can have a full face makeup on, but I choose very lightweight products that feel like skin instead of makeup. Well, this is not lightweight at all. It left my face feeling sticky and heavy after applied. It was awful.
I do not recommend this and I wouldn't buy this again. As a makeup artist, I can tell you that thermal water can do way better than this at keeping your makeup in place at more than half the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.