BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I have a love/hate relationship with this setting spray. I love it because it does everything it claim. It makes my makeup last all day and night. It works really well if you are using a powder eyeshadow as a liner and need to wet it. I hate the smell of this spray so much though. It also feels a bit sticky for a few minutes until it dries down which is unpleasant but not a deal breaker for me. But the good definitely outweighs the bad and I will keep repurchasing this setting spray.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have owned quite a lot of setting sprays, this Urban Decay all nighter says what it's meant to do. I've applied different types of foundations and primers without and with this setting spray and have noticed a difference when I don't use this. I crease throughout the day I start to look oily and my smile lines start to look funky. With this on I can say your makeup will stay in place. This doesn't weigh down your makeup, it's very light weight and there's no heavy fragrance either.
Yesenia T.
Des Moines
Working at Sephora I’ve tried basically all their setting sprays that they carry and this one is honestly the best. If you don’t believe me try doing a test with it by applying a swatch of eyeshadow on your arms and spraying one swatch with the spray and the other one without wait a bit for it to dry and set. Then rub the swatches you’ll see the difference immediately the one with the all night spray stays put. You won’t regret buying this it’s all sweat proof so it’s basically amazing.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
I really like this for making my makeup last all day. It does a great job at making any kind of cakiness or powderiness go away. However I notice that when I use this, it doesn't stop all my oiliness from coming up to the surface. It does keep it at bay, but not completely. But overall I really recommend this, and will most likely be purchasing again.
Olivia C.
I finally dip my toes into the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray! I really do like it because 1) the scent is not off putting or even chemically and 2) the mister is a DREAM! It is very lightweight and I do not think if feels like it is suffocating your face. I give it 4 instead of 5 stars because it seems like after a while the oil in my skin comes out more than ever after a few hours.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I have used several different setting sprays. This is a great one. Plus,you get a lot of product for the cost and knowing you only need a few pumps, it real goes a long way. It doesn't have to hat alcohol burn or smell, that others do. So, but am not overly freaked out about it getting in my eyes or anything. Can't imagine at this point buying anything else.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I like to use this on days that I know I'll be partyin' hard (usually includes some weak drinks and dancing to nineties radio hits while eating Taco Bell with my friends). Anyway, whenever I stumble into the bathroom, look in the mirror and have that weird drunk existential crisis moment, I always notice that my makeup still looks completely intact. This spray does its job. It also works well for creating that "dewy" look and feels refreshing. I'm a fan.
Kathelyn A.
I bought this for my trip to vegas, and all I can say is it really does pro-long your makeup! Urban decay has a range of different makeup setting sprays, however I do believe like this could work for any skin type. I am dry, so I usually spray fix plus before the all nighter spray. It is not necessary it is just an extra step I take. I will always use the urban decay all nighter spray when I go out, it makes everything look put together and lasts for hours. I would highly recommend!
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
The best setting spray ever! It is literally weightless and gives my flawless skin look. My makeup stays in place the whole day. I use it for past 3-4 years and keep repurchasing. Though, it has one negative side. I can not use it after I applied mascara. Because it just melted my mascara. However, I did not try with waterproof mascara, so i am not 100% sure that it is just a case to be not a water proof.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Of course just like everyone else this setting spray is a staple in my collection, the mist is fine and I typically use 4-ish spritzes over my face before heading out and it keeps my makeup looking fantastic! A slightly complaint, but not even enough to take a star away, would be it can occasionally make my skin a little dry but I am very dry to being with!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.