BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I absolutely love this setting spray! My sister likes to describe it as it keeps your face from melting. That is so true, you can dance all night long and sweat and your makeup still looks great! It's a good price for the quality of the product. I have loved every single urban decay product I have purchased! I would swear by them and recommend their products to anyone!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is truly a lifesaver. My makeup would always rub off on my friends' shirts when I hugged them, so this was a must have for me. I do prefer the de-slick version, but I still use my first bottle of this version. This is a must for short girls and anyone using stage makeup.
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
Have long night events like Prom, Formal, Clubbing? This is perfect for your late night adventures. If I'm ever going out and still want to slay til the sun comes up I'll use this product. Definitely would recommend to others, and if your a little set back on the price point you can get a smaller bottle for $14, your welcome makeup lovers.
Steph C.
There's a reason this setting spray is so popular, because it just works. I have to say, though, the absolute best part of this spray is the nozzle. The mist is so fine and the sprayer never gets clogged. You never have to worry about ruining your makeup. Even if you don't love the spray, keep the bottle and pour your other sprays into it.
💋Cara S.
This is another Urban Decay product MUST for me! I use Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray at the end of every single one of my daily makeup routines! It takes my makeup game to a whole other level by melting any powder products back into my skin for a more skin-like appearance, as well as beautifully setting my makeup to last all day/night! Just one of the many Urban Decay products that I use regularly, that has never let me down!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Shami M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Best setting spray in the market! I have tried others but this is. It's really effective for those with oily skin. I've seen it work on my oily skinned friends. I have dry-combo skin myself but my foundation it supreme hydrating so sometimes I get oily in my t zone. All I have to prevent getting oily is set my face with this and I'm good. Don't even have to set with powder. The price is OK. I don't drench my face in it so it lasts me a while. Definitely a staple product
Caroline P.
This product is extremely overpriced for what it does. I bought the travel size from sephora after hearing a youtuber raver about it and I am so glad i only got the travel size. It does keep my makeup in place and it has a natural/slightly dewy finish but so did a setting spray from Claire's that was half the price for twice the amount. It also has a strange scent, but it does not linger which is good. yiu're paying for the brand name not the product so yeah! I probably won't repurchase.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to be in love with the All nighter setting spray from UD. Until I started to realize that it was drying out my skin. I always wanted to try the Chill spray but never gotten s chance to, until ulta was having a sale for $19. UD had just relaunching everything with a new packaging and ulta was getting rid of all the skin product with the old packaging hence the sale. The Chill setting spray set your make up beautifully without drying out your skin. Highly recommend to people with dry skin.
Lindsay P.
Topeka
I have tried everything, and this is literally the only thing that keeps my makeup in place all day/all night and you don't have to worry about your highlight, contour, or blush fading. I love to use it on my eye shadow brush to help the pigment pop. The best part is it only takes a few stritz so the bottle lasts forever!

Stephanie G.
I was never a setting spray person because I never cared how long my makeup would last but I was curious to try this one out. I heard great things about this setting spray so I bought the travel size. A few hours after I sprayed it on, my face felt fresh and dazzling. At the end of the night, it made my face extremely oily. I would recommend to anyone with a dry skin type although I would never purchase again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.