BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is truly a lifesaver. My makeup would always rub off on my friends' shirts when I hugged them, so this was a must have for me. I do prefer the de-slick version, but I still use my first bottle of this version. This is a must for short girls and anyone using stage makeup.
Steph C.
There's a reason this setting spray is so popular, because it just works. I have to say, though, the absolute best part of this spray is the nozzle. The mist is so fine and the sprayer never gets clogged. You never have to worry about ruining your makeup. Even if you don't love the spray, keep the bottle and pour your other sprays into it.
Reyna A.
San Francisco
I've purchased this UD all nighter, long lasting makeup setting spray and I'm loving it. And I will continue on purchasing it. I did buy the 30ml/1.0 oz just to try it out and I wish they had a gallon because I would buy that to. It sets my makeup so well, I'm going through the change right now (menapause) and I sweat alot and my makeup use to smear all down my face and with UD a.n. setting spray, my makeup stays in place. I love it! I definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay P.
Tecumseh, KS
I have tried everything, and this is literally the only thing that keeps my makeup in place all day/all night and you don't have to worry about your highlight, contour, or blush fading. I love to use it on my eye shadow brush to help the pigment pop. The best part is it only takes a few stritz so the bottle lasts forever!

Stephanie G.
I was never a setting spray person because I never cared how long my makeup would last but I was curious to try this one out. I heard great things about this setting spray so I bought the travel size. A few hours after I sprayed it on, my face felt fresh and dazzling. At the end of the night, it made my face extremely oily. I would recommend to anyone with a dry skin type although I would never purchase again.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love this setting spray it really helps to keep my makeup locked in place all day! It helps to eliminate excess powder if I overdo it and I can also foil shadows with just a bit of spray on my brush before application. The only downside to this spray would have to be the price point because it retails for about $35 which isn't the cheapest being that you can find a drug store setting spray just as good for less than $15. I suppose it all comes down to personal preference
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Absolutely the BEST setting spray I have ever used!! I have oily skin and tend to notice my makeup "sliding" off half way through the day! I received this setting spray from @Sephora in the @UrbanDecay All Nighter set !! I can not rave about this setting spray enough! NO makeup slide anymore!! The best $14.00 I have spent!! Definately will repurchase!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Summer... Heat... Sun... Humidity... PHOENIX ARIZONA IN JULY! This is a super awesome setting spray, especially if you have oily/combo skin, or live in a super hot climate like me. Its super mattefying, which I dont like 100%, I prefer a bit of realness, but this is a go too for sure when its hot and necessary for makeup staying power!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This is the best setting spray money can buy, hands down. Urban decay has done it again with this amazing setting spray! I find that the travel size spray smells better and squirts out more than the full size, but they are both great. I find it smooths fine lines and locks my makeup in all day! It's also a great priming spray for oily people!
Shawen I.
Bridgewater, NJ
This stuff is fantastic. It really enhances the longevity of your makeup. I can even spray it after using mascara (once it’s dried!) and it does not disturb it. The sprayer is very fine and misty which I feel is maybe even more important than the product itself. It is invisible on the skin. Definitely would repurchase, I don’t use this every day so it lasts me quite awhile. I use it for special occasions or extra long days where I need to look fresh the whole time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.