BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Clarice G.
Anaheim
God.. if this wasn’t so expensive i would have a stock !!! It’s so good... the mist is simply perfect and it makes the makeup last so long !!! I wish I could own more..
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
I'm not as shocked by this product as I thought I would be. I have very oily skin, so I am always looking for more ways to make my foundation last a little longer! Weather that be more powders or less oils, or whatever it may be. I bought this at sephora in hopes for it to help my foundations from becoming oily so quickly throughout the day and it really does not do much of a difference. It does give the foundation and the rest of your face a breath of fresh air, and brings it to life again after using powders, but it just does not seem to make it last "all night" like in the product name. I can understand how this may help to lock in the foundation for someone with dryer skin, but for me, it really did not make much of a difference and I could definitely do without it.
Morgan A.
Suffield
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup look dewy and natural. It literally lasts all day and I barely have to do any touch ups with this on. Definitely would reccomend.
Bekah N.
Spencerport, NY
This setting spray smells amazing. Feels great on the skin and my makeup stays on all day. Sometimes sprays a little blotchy but if done quickly, it creates a fine mist
Sheila M.
Caldwell , NJ
I’ve been using the OG setting spray for years because it does the job. My makeup stays and my trick is to put it on before of after- a staple in my makeup bag for sure
Meghan B.
I give this 3 stars. It works with great with some light weight foundations i own and others if they are thick and more fuller it's not enought to stay on threw my day.
Dominique W.
Such a good setting spray I use this on most days I know I’ll be out and sweating. And this will make my makeup last all day! It’s lightweight and I enjoy the smell
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this setting spray . My face feels instantly moisturized and literally locks in all your makeup . The only down side is that it doesn’t really have a great scent to it
Katrina W.
I have oily skin so I needed a setting spray that would help keep my makeup from melting off. I'm in surgery for 5 hours a day and it definitely helps keep it in place.
Julie M.
Love love love this setting spray. Keeps me oil free but not to the point of dryness. On the spots where I'm most dry it doesn't seem to settle into fine lines or pores.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.