BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tonya H.
Calumet City
Love this setting spray it makes my face flawless! Just wish it was not so pricey! Love how it takes the powdery look away. It also gives a refreshing feeling.
Maria B.
Wisconsin
I was very excited when i purchased this product and it does get the job done and keeps my make intact which is what we all look for in a setting spray however the spray bottle its self could be better sometimes the product would get everywhere but other than that its an amazing product and i would recommend it
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The best setting spray EVER. I have tried many, and none even come close to this one. I used it on my friend for her wedding yesterday and her makeup stayed on all day even after crying, dancing, laughing, etc. it is so worth the price, even if you can’t afford the full size they always have travel size ones available as well. I would highly recommend everyone to have this in their makeup collection.
Ally H.
This spray is the BEST for setting makeup and keeping it in place for a long time! I always use this on a night out or any time I need my makeup to stay in place for a while-it's a lifesaver for work conferences or job interviews, when I won't get a chance to check or touch up my makeup. In addition to actually doing what it promises, the spray itself is light and refreshing and dries quickly without feeling like you've added another layer of product. Just a few sprays and a few minutes later your face is dry and your makeup is set!
Madi D.
Tempe, AZ
I love this setting spray! Living in Arizona, it's super hot during the spring/summer/and fall months and without this setting spray I would sweat off all of my makeup. I have oily skin and I find this helps in keeping my oil controlled, but I still get a little oily if I don't use a primer. Another thing I like is that this product is designed to keep your face from sweating, which is super helpful when it's 110 degrees in Arizona.
AJ A.
I could go for a run, take a dip in the pool and then step into a sauna in a full face of makeup and it would not show an ounce of wear if I had sprayed my face with this bad boy beforehand.
Brigiett T.
I would get this in an IV drip if I could insure I'd never be without it. I can put on my makeup and use the All Nighter sparay, sing 2 full sets and sweat like crazy and my makeup is still on my face, it's MAGIC!! I turn everyone I know onto this product. In high humidity I sometimes use it as a primer for makeup then over and it stays put!! I am sure this may make some of you squirm however in Hawaii it was my secret weapon this way~
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
I started using this product a few years ago and now I won't wear my makeup without it. It keeps your makeup - especially foundation - in place and looking fresh all day and night. If you're hesitant to buy the full size, the travel size will honestly last you for a good while. The full size bottle probably lasts me 8-9 months when I do my makeup about 5 times a week. If you've had trouble with your makeup melting off in the heat of summer or it not lasting during the work day, definitely give this a try
Kim T.
Corvallis
I'm gonna start off by saying this spray does exactly what it claims to do and that is why it receives 5 stars. My makeup stays on all day and night and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I first applied it. With that being said, it seems they recently (in the past year or two) changed the formulation. It still does the job amazingly well, but there's now a really strong "paint" scent. I don't mind it, it goes away after you spray it. but it is VERY strong and I am disappointed because the scent was not there before.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
In my opinion this is a must have setting spray for your makeup collection! You never know when you'll have to have your makeup on for 12+ hours if it will be an extremely hot day and you need your makeup to last or if you going to be out all night! This setting spray seriously locks your makeup in place and your makeup will not budge with this on! I always have to gave this in my makeup collection because I never know when I'll need to use it to make my makeup last on my face all day long! It's amazing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.