BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I have used A LOT of setting sprays, but this one is definitely the best. BY FAR, the best I’ve ever used. It helps my make up last all day long (and I work 16 hr shifts). It does take a few minutes to dry but it’s well worth the wait! I recommend this to every make up junkie and I will definitely purchase again!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
The all nighter works great for me. Keeps my makeup on through work, hot summer days, or a night out. It's a fine mist, and I usually use a few extra sprays just to make sure it all stays on. Easy to apply, but might seem a bit weird at first. Took me awhile to get used to the feeling of spraying my face. I used to scrunch up, but it's best to have a relaxed face. The smell isn't anything extravagant, but it's not overwhelming. Pretty pricey, but last awhile and works great.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I was so excited to try this and was sorely disappointed. So many of my friends swear by this setting spray, but it did nothing for me. It made my face feel incredibly greasy all day and night. It didn't help my makeup stay; it made it look worse. There are much better setting sprays out there, for much cheaper, that work much better. I'd still be willing to try their De-slick setting spray; I think it would be better for people with combination/oily skin than the All-Nighter.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
I love his setting spray! It feels very easy on the skin ands not heavy and it does great all night! I find it that it makes me feel a little shimmery by the end of the night but that’s okay. I would by it again.
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
This does everything that it says.  I was frustrated because I spent time applying my make up and thought I was doing everything right but it was still breaking up on my nose, some on my cheeks, and my forehead.  This has fixed it.  It is a cooling spray so it gives it a refreshing feeling and also gives a bit of a dewey look.  I press it into my makeup once it is sprayed to really set it.  It really makes my make up last all day.  Worth the money!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
This spray is great stuff. I use it to set my makeup and sometimes to freshen up my face here and there especially in the warm months. It really helps hold your makeup in place and I would highly recommend it. I also recommend buying the smaller travel version to try it out as it doesn't always work great on all skin types. I have combination skin and I love it.
Ash B.
This setting spray is stays so true to it's name! It really does keep my makeup in place all night. I love this setting spray and how it makes my makeup melt into my skin. It does a great job at taking away the appearance of powders on my face and really prolongs the wear of my makeup. Definitely recommend! It's something I always repurchase.
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing. You don't need a lot of it but it'll keep your make up on all day long through sun, heat, rain, sweat, whatever. For me it makes my makeup look a little dewy which i don't really like so I'll just go over it with one more light sweep of powder to matte it down. This spray has kept my makeup nearly perfect from the second I put it on, through Las Vegas day club pool party, a nap, and a Las Vegas night club with just maybe one or two touch ups. Incredible.
Elizabeth D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is definitely a must have in my makeup bag! I have combo skin (mostly oily). This saves my skin and makeup from getting all weird when it mixes with sweat and oil. There is a noticeable difference when I don't use this to set my make up. With just a few quick sprays my makeup lasts as long as I need it to. I have also found that this spray can help revive your makeup if it has been a long day. I have worn this going out/when it's hot out and it helped my makeup stay put.
Alexis L.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
I cannot go a day without setting spray, and this one is by far my favorite. I have combo skin and I feel like it settles well everywhere on my face. It makes everything blend together and look so natural. I feel like my makeup is invincible throughout the day. I highly recommend this to anyone worried about the staying power of their makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.