BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin A.
Homewood
La la love this setting spray, definitely my go to. The mist is super light and won’t wack you in the face so hard you feel like you’ve been spritzed with a tidal wave. It makes your make up last forever and stay put. It also has a very pleasant scent. It is a bit pricey, but I think it’s well worth it. The mist also has a wide spread so you need to spray less times and waste less product, because you’re covering more area with fewer spritzes.
Selena C.
One of the best makeup setting sprays hands down! This setting spray really helps makeup stay in place and last all day and night! I have gone through several bottles of this stuff and will continue to purchase this because it performs true to its claims! I highly highly recommend this product! Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
This was the first setting spray I ever used and wow did it ever set the bar high! This setting spray actually works and helped make my makeup last, especially to long events like weddings during the warm summer months. The spray isn't super fine, but worked well enough. I used this product in the old packaging with the white bottle and purple lid, so maybe the spray is finer in the new packaging? I keep going back to this spray because nothing else works as well. I occasionally find this at Nordstrom Rack in store or on Hautelook online.
Taylor H.
I bought a travel size to test it out and I love it.
The only thing is it has a slight smell, but it doesn’t bother me. It lasts until you take it off which is AMAZING.
So I’ll be buying the full size asap. And I highly recommend Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for anyone.
Jamile C.
I bought this on sale at ulta for about 9 bucks. I've tried other setting sprays and this one is my absolute favorite. It doesn't feel sticky on your face before it dries like other sprays. I bought the travel size to throw in my purse during the summertime when I need a quick refresh.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
This product keeps my make up in place no matter what!
Has a fine mist. This mist leaves no funny residue or finish to your make up actually last overnight I would recommend to my friend.
It is a little bit pricy but really very well working
Just It increases the longevity of the make up I apply/
ashley o.
Tampa, FL
When I moved down to florida I could not understand why my makeup always seemed to melt right off me when going outside. I went to Ulta and a lady explained to me and primer and setting spray will help prevent that, she recommended this setting spray and it seems to work well.
Alex F.
Amazing all around! It makes my makeup last for so long, and if it's starting to crease up around my nose I'll spray a little of this onto a small brush and carefully pat it in and it'll fix it. One thing I've noticed is when they redid the packaging the pump I guess you could call it isn't as strong and it had a weird downward spray of product. Still haven't really figured that out but that isn't the most important thing to me honestly.
Adriana O.
Liberal, KS
I wore the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray for my wedding.
Throughout all the crying and sweating the entire day, my makeup stayed on!
I have naturally oily eyelids so it was nice to have a setting spray that my eyeshadow would not crease.
I would definitely recommend for special events as well as every day wear.
Alyssa B.
This is such a great setting spray. I always use this spray after I’m done applying my makeup, and it really makes it stay on all day/night. It feels so refreshing when you spray it on your face. This is a great setting spray for anyone who’s looking for a setting spray to buy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.