BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this stuff!! It really does help your makeup stay on all day long and the Sparta is really good too! It is a fine mist so your face isn’t really wet like some other setting sprays. I also love that they have this travel size so I can keep it in my purse and spray it whenever I need to!!
Amari C.
I truly love this spray and have bought it multiple times. However, UD has several setting sprays that serve different purposes and I would like it if this one and a few of the others were combined and had multiple benefits rather than having to buy and use each one for what it is for.
Paige B.
Louisville
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray love this setting spray! Does exactly what it claims! Really does make my makeup lady all day! I have dry skin and this works so well with my skin type. The spray nozzle is nice and doesn’t leave droplets on the skin.
Shaelee K.
South Weber, UT
This wasn’t my favorite. It didn’t stay on well and I felt like my makeup was running half way through the day. I don’t like a dewy look, but somehow this gave one to me. I prefer a matte finish. It comes in a larger bottle which is nice for the price, but still not my favorite.
Hanna D.
Camarillo , CA
This is a makeup staple if you didn’t already know. It’s a great mist that makes your makeup last all day and all through a night of dancing. You can feel it setting everything when you apply it. Not in a tingly way or anything, but in a setting way I guess you could say. A must have!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
10/10 would recommend! One of my fav setting sprays. I find myself reaching for this more than the others. I have naturally oily skin, this doesn’t make me looks oily or mess up my matte foundation! I do makeup for others and find it’s good for all kinds of skins and textures as well!
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
This is a pretty good setting spray. It definitely makes my makeup last,but I didn’t give it five stars because I find it a little too drying for my skin. I’m sure people with normal to oily skin would love it though. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Never disturbs my makeup and in combo with a givenchy setting powder my makeup lasts much longer than it used to. Only tip is to wait until after you spray this to apply mascara, as sometimes it caused mine to run. I think the price is good and the bottle should last you awhile. Only con is that the spray doesn’t come out completely perfect. If it were a bit more misty it would be a bit easier to get an even spray all over the face but that’s me being nit-picky
Alicia H.
There is a reason that this setting spray is almost everyone's go-to setting spray. When I started using this, I really noticed a difference in how long my makeup was lasting on my face. Since I work in a job where I am sweating and moving around quite a bit, I need my makeup to last. With this, I can see my make up easily lasting 8+ hours depending on how much I have been sweating. I love the smell - it's very fresh - and the spray is so fine and a nice mist that sits well on the face. It sinks in through the makeup after a minute or two and you are good to go! It is WORTH IT!
Miriam F.
Chicago
This is one of my top 2 favorite setting sprays. This setting spay truley males my makeup last all night and locks it into place without it budgging nor transfering. I recommend this setting spary to everyone who is constantly on the go and as well as for parties and special ocassions.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.