BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anh D.
Irvine, CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! I am a huge fan of this setting spray ever since the day I decided to invest in this magical bottle. I've gone out all night clubbing where it's hot and sweaty and I've never had to go "oh crap oh crap, gotta retouch my makeup" because I KNOW that my makeup will still be on my face by the end of the night. I've also gone to pool parties and hikes and with just a few sprays before I head out, it gives me the confidence and reassurance I need. Also, it's been a good year since i've been introduced to the product and I'm STILL on my first bottle!
Stephanie M.
I would definitely recommend this product for those who are looking for an all day makeup setting spray!

I had this spray with me when i went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and I applied my makeup at around 2pm and with this setting spray, my make up lasted in the burning heat all day through to clubbing to as late as 6 am!!

It sooooooo most definitely lasts all day and all night!!!! It is light weight and doesnt make your face feel stretched out or tight either!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I have used several different setting sprays. This is a great one. Plus,you get a lot of product for the cost and knowing you only need a few pumps, it real goes a long way. It doesn't have to hat alcohol burn or smell, that others do. So, but am not overly freaked out about it getting in my eyes or anything. Can't imagine at this point buying anything else.
Elizabeth A.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite setting spray!!!! I have really oily skin and this spray has saved me from looking like an oily mess lol .What I do is spray it before put on my foundation and once I'm done putting on my make up and I stay matte for hours!!! This is definitely my holy grail. If you have oily skin definitely try it . Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Mindy B.
Brooklyn, NY
I never leave the house without spraying this over my face numerous times more than necessary. I have really oily skin and this holds my makeup in place all day!!! It also does a really great job at helping to melt powders into the skin so that it looks like one. Another use for this spray is to use it on shimmer shadows to give them a foiled effect.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I have a love/hate relationship with this setting spray. I love it because it does everything it claim. It makes my makeup last all day and night. It works really well if you are using a powder eyeshadow as a liner and need to wet it. I hate the smell of this spray so much though. It also feels a bit sticky for a few minutes until it dries down which is unpleasant but not a deal breaker for me. But the good definitely outweighs the bad and I will keep repurchasing this setting spray.
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Sadly, I do not like this setting spray. I found that I got oily when I wore it when it was supposed to be an all nighter spray. I even purchased the one for oily skin and still did not like how it felt. Compared to other setting sprays like the Mario Badescu spray, you can actually feel the All Nighter spray on your face. It's weird because its a spray, but each time I sprayed it on my face, my face felt heavy and I immediately wanted to take my makeup off. Definitely do not recommend.
Yesenia T.
Des Moines
Working at Sephora I’ve tried basically all their setting sprays that they carry and this one is honestly the best. If you don’t believe me try doing a test with it by applying a swatch of eyeshadow on your arms and spraying one swatch with the spray and the other one without wait a bit for it to dry and set. Then rub the swatches you’ll see the difference immediately the one with the all night spray stays put. You won’t regret buying this it’s all sweat proof so it’s basically amazing.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
I really like this for making my makeup last all day. It does a great job at making any kind of cakiness or powderiness go away. However I notice that when I use this, it doesn't stop all my oiliness from coming up to the surface. It does keep it at bay, but not completely. But overall I really recommend this, and will most likely be purchasing again.
Kim L.
AMAZING! This setting spray kept my makeup looking FLAWLESS while I was in Vegas. I was shocked because it HELD. IT. DOWN. even during the pool parties. Can it get any better than that?? I wasn't dunking my head into the pools purposefully of course, but my face got wet multiple times from being splashed at, thrown into the pool.. My makeup didn't budge an inch. No smudging, nothing. That said, if you're not sure about this setting spray.. girl, just go get yourself a bottle!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.