BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Zuzanna M.
Southfield, MI
The mister is nice, and the experience of using it is great. I found it it really minimize the look of powder, and made the overall appearance of my face makeup look a lot better. However, I did not find that this extended the longevity of my make-up whatsoever. I even tried using it on only half of my face to see if it worked, and I saw no benefits or increased where time at the end of the day.
Isabella J.
West New York, NJ
Always love Urban setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It has a natural finish and will literally keep your makeup in place allnight. its perfect for a night out when you are wearing more product than normal and it keeps everything in place. I have woken up with a full face of makeup after a night out with this spray on.
Kirsten B.
Owensboro, KY
I use this setting spray with the urban decay all nighter foundation. The finish is very matte as well as the foundation. I think this would be best for all skin types and you can't feel this on your face. Some setting sprays leave a sticky feeling but this one doesn't. I love it.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
My makeup definitely stays in place with this on! It also helps give me an even finish on my face and tone down any spots that may look too powdery or too wet. I have oily skin so this works best in fall and winter months where I don't sweat. It's not a mattifying spray, nor is it oil control spray. It's just a regular makeup setting spray & for that it's fantastic!
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This one is my favorite out of all the different setting sprays because not only is it hydration but the finished look is matte and it melts the powders on the face for a flawless skin like finish. It prolongs the wear of the foundation so it literally stays on all night and the makeup doesn't transfer or fade !!
Allie A.
My favorite of all the urban decay setting sprays. All of them are good but for my skin this one works the best. I have normal to combination skin and my makeup never stays on long. In fact within a couple hours it looks like I never applied any or barely. Not sure why but with this it last longer than the rest
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
I could not go out without this product. Not only it is true to its name of literally lasting all night long, it does not make your face feel gross by any means. Also comes in hand to spray on your bushes to create a more shimmery look for you shadow. This spray holds true through all climates, even when it is raining I had minimal smudging. This is my golden ticket to looking going-out-ready!
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
This setting spray is so much better than any other I have tried. I do love my E.L.F brand that's super cheap.......but this one is lightweight, not oily, great for my skin, and my makeup doesn't budge. It's worth the cost and you don't need to use more than a couple of sprays for it to work. If I were a model and had to have my makeup stay flawless from sun up to sun down- -this is what I'd buy.
Diana M.
Whittier , CA
I have a love hate relationship with this setting spray. If you have oily skin then it’s a good foundation however I have dry skin so i am not a fan of matte looks. It’s very hard to like it if it just makes me look super dry and cakey. However, with a good hydrating primer, and luminous foundation this stuff is good and it literally lasts rounds of... nvm . Anyways GOOD STUFF. just over priced.
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
This is my HG setting spray and I never go without it! It sets your makeup so well, even in the middle of summer! The hype you hear about this spray is all true and you will not be disappointed!

It has a fine mist, unlike several others I've tried and goes on perfectly evenly. I seriously love it so much that I have extras in case I run out and small travel bottle that goes everywhere with me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.