BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Holly H.
Cushing
This is my ride or die setting spray especially if I want my makeup look to look fabulous after a night of dancing and sweating! I have slept in my makeup accidentally a few times, and my makeup was still on my face, hadn't budged! This stuff really sets your makeup beautifully and increases the longevity of your makeup! Must try! Will always have in my makeup kit! Another hit for Urban Decay #allNighter
Brittani S.
Lancaster
THIS IS MAGICAL ! I don’t know how urban decay did it but I swear my makeup could last last through the next world war . I go out to the bar and my makeup is literally perfect when I go home , I could jump in the pool and i swear my contour wouldn’t even move . Worth the money , and definitely something I repurchase alllll the time
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
I recently purchased a trial size of this setting pray and I have been able to use it several times. I spray is perfect and light, the drops wont show in your makeup. I have seen a huge difference in the life of my makeup per use, changing from a few hours to all day! In Texas things tend to get hot and sweaty, NOT ANYMORE! Nothing moves now that i'm using this.

The product doesnt have much of a smell, and has a ton of uses even for the sample. I will deffinetly be getting a full size soon!
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
In my opinion this is a must have setting spray for your makeup collection! You never know when you'll have to have your makeup on for 12+ hours if it will be an extremely hot day and you need your makeup to last or if you going to be out all night! This setting spray seriously locks your makeup in place and your makeup will not budge with this on! I always have to gave this in my makeup collection because I never know when I'll need to use it to make my makeup last on my face all day long! It's amazing!
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
I love the All nighter setting spray. It seemed to work the best beside the slay all day by Gerard cosmetics. Both are actually great but sometimes i prefer to use the All nighter setting spray. It really works for me and keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh all day long. Great great product. Will always continues to use and recommend.
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
DEFINITELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray definitely sets my makeup well and my makeup lasts on me for a very long time without me having to reapply or fix anything. I never leave the house without using this setting spray over my makeup. After applying my makeup I just spray about 5-6 pumps all over my face, wait a couple of seconds to let it dry and set on my face and I’m good to go. I purchased mine at Sephora and it’s also available at Ulta.
Shannon K.
Portland , ME
I just recently purchased myself this makeup setting spray and to be honest, I'm not all that impressed. I have never used a setting spray before so I don't have any others to compare it to, but I haven't noticed much difference in how long my makeup lasts and I find that the powder I apply to my face still comes off easily with contact, even after I use the spray.
Michelle K.
This Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray is so good! I was skeptical at first, but I fell in love after the first time using it! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a setting spray that makes your face stay put.
Zoey G.
I absolutely love this product. Even though it costs me an arm and a leg to buy, I always go back to it. It's my holy grail setting spray, nothing does the job nearly as well. Every time I use it to set my makeup, everything lasts approx. 19278 times longer. It's honestly insane. My foundations, bronzer/highlight never fade, and it's very light on the skin. It isn't heavy feeling. Also, the mist is incredibly fine, so it doesn't feel like you're being sprayed with a hose. I 10/10 recommend this product!
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
Urban Decay has been and will always be my favorite brand! I have never even been slightly disappointed! This setting spray is blissful! Stays all day and night without creasing! I would highly recommend! Spray on top of your favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette combinations on your lids too! This picture was taken after 7 hours of wearing a drugstore brand foundation with this setting spray on top!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.