BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelyn W.
My holy grail for setting spray! I have tried quite a few brands and I always end back with this one. My make up stays in place the entire night which is saying alot since I used to complain about how by the time I got home each night it looked like I didn't have make up on anymore. Since using this I haven't had to say that once and it looks as good as when I put it on in the beginning of the night! 5 stars!!!
Brigiett T.
I would get this in an IV drip if I could insure I'd never be without it. I can put on my makeup and use the All Nighter sparay, sing 2 full sets and sweat like crazy and my makeup is still on my face, it's MAGIC!! I turn everyone I know onto this product. In high humidity I sometimes use it as a primer for makeup then over and it stays put!! I am sure this may make some of you squirm however in Hawaii it was my secret weapon this way~
Ally H.
This spray is the BEST for setting makeup and keeping it in place for a long time! I always use this on a night out or any time I need my makeup to stay in place for a while-it's a lifesaver for work conferences or job interviews, when I won't get a chance to check or touch up my makeup. In addition to actually doing what it promises, the spray itself is light and refreshing and dries quickly without feeling like you've added another layer of product. Just a few sprays and a few minutes later your face is dry and your makeup is set!
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The best setting spray EVER. I have tried many, and none even come close to this one. I used it on my friend for her wedding yesterday and her makeup stayed on all day even after crying, dancing, laughing, etc. it is so worth the price, even if you can’t afford the full size they always have travel size ones available as well. I would highly recommend everyone to have this in their makeup collection.
Madi D.
Tempe, AZ
I love this setting spray! Living in Arizona, it's super hot during the spring/summer/and fall months and without this setting spray I would sweat off all of my makeup. I have oily skin and I find this helps in keeping my oil controlled, but I still get a little oily if I don't use a primer. Another thing I like is that this product is designed to keep your face from sweating, which is super helpful when it's 110 degrees in Arizona.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
I started using this product a few years ago and now I won't wear my makeup without it. It keeps your makeup - especially foundation - in place and looking fresh all day and night. If you're hesitant to buy the full size, the travel size will honestly last you for a good while. The full size bottle probably lasts me 8-9 months when I do my makeup about 5 times a week. If you've had trouble with your makeup melting off in the heat of summer or it not lasting during the work day, definitely give this a try
AJ A.
I could go for a run, take a dip in the pool and then step into a sauna in a full face of makeup and it would not show an ounce of wear if I had sprayed my face with this bad boy beforehand.
Maria B.
Wisconsin
I was very excited when i purchased this product and it does get the job done and keeps my make intact which is what we all look for in a setting spray however the spray bottle its self could be better sometimes the product would get everywhere but other than that its an amazing product and i would recommend it
Zoey G.
I absolutely love this product. Even though it costs me an arm and a leg to buy, I always go back to it. It's my holy grail setting spray, nothing does the job nearly as well. Every time I use it to set my makeup, everything lasts approx. 19278 times longer. It's honestly insane. My foundations, bronzer/highlight never fade, and it's very light on the skin. It isn't heavy feeling. Also, the mist is incredibly fine, so it doesn't feel like you're being sprayed with a hose. I 10/10 recommend this product!
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I'm gonna start off by saying this spray does exactly what it claims to do and that is why it receives 5 stars. My makeup stays on all day and night and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I first applied it. With that being said, it seems they recently (in the past year or two) changed the formulation. It still does the job amazingly well, but there's now a really strong "paint" scent. I don't mind it, it goes away after you spray it. but it is VERY strong and I am disappointed because the scent was not there before.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.