BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Absolutely amazing. Your makeup won’t budge all day. The only thing to note is: once you have it on you can’t really reapply your makeup later on or it looks really weird.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
If you're looking for a long lasting setting spray, this is the one! I've used it for so many events and my makeup looks just as flawless as it did in the beginning of the night. It is a little pricey but so worth it!
Kelsey P.
This is the first setting spray I've tried, so keep in mind I have no standard for comparison, but so far, I do love this setting spray. I have oily skin, depending on how savage my hormones are feeling toward me, that can cause my makeup to disappear from my face and settle into my pores. I didn't realize setting sprays would work over powder foundations, but I risked it for the biscuit and bought this, and it's really beautiful! No more weird oil induced makeup diffusing, and it smells like baby powder. I wouldn't necessarily say it truly lasts all night however. I start to see my makeup slipping up at 5-6 hours, but that's still a huge improvement from only 2 hours of normal coverage. I plan to try some different sprays soon to have a true idea of how this performs, but now the verdict is 5 stars.
Ashlyn R.
I love this primer. It holds everything in place for the WHOLE day! It feels great to spray on and doesn’t feel sticky or stiff. It’s a little expensive for everyday use but it does keep your makeup in place! Great product!
Gloria C.
All nighter is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. The scent isn’t that great but it vanishes in less than a minute and my makeup stays in place for the rest of the day
Lauren A.
Solon
I love this setting spray! I have gone through 2 bottles already. This keeps my makeup in place and prevents me from getting oily throughout the day. I have extremely oily skin so this is a lifesaver.
Abbey S.
I don't know if it's true but I definitely feel as if my makeup stays on long after I spray this mist. I would recommend to someone looking for a long lasting makeup look.
Hlee Y.
This is my go to makeup spray!!! I love this stuff and this is the only thing that doesn't break me out or make me too oily at the end of the night. Also, it's affordable!
Shalane H.
It is terribly humid where I live and with this product my makeup isn't ruined by sweat!!  The spray is not heavy and leaves a very refreshing feel on my face!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Well I definitely need to use a little more than the recommended number of sprays, but it does seem to really hold my makeup in place a lot longer than just setting powder
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.