BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate L.
This is one product I cannot live without! No matter how much or how little makeup I am wearing, I always finish with this. It helps my makeup last all day and prevents transfer.
Ipo C.
Kekaha, HI
Also used in high school where I wore a lot of make up on super sunny days and also at night doing all kinds and my make up stayed and didn’t get too oily by the end of the day
Ainsley D.
Texas, Tx
I absolutely love this setting spray! This particular one is my go to setting spray from Urban Decay. It is nice and fresh, and has a nice spritz and doesn't just spray in a small section of your face. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray!
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
this smells absolutely disgusting. it is so pungent your face will smell for the entire day. you can’t escape it. i wouldn’t recommend if you have dry skin. it cracked my foundation up.
Olivia C.
I just recently bought this product. After never using a setting spray before, I can already tell a difference in how much longer my makeup stays on my face without melting off from sweat or water.
Kitty L.
Purchased this not too long ago and already in love I got the travel size but I will be getting the full size once I run out this is a great setting spray for those hot days and nights a bit pricey but I’m not mad
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and night and makes a great finishing touch. I only give it 4 stars because of the price, I find that some drug store brands work just as well for a lot cheaper!
member-d1818
This product keeps my makeup lasting for so long!! It gives your face a very natural finish which is perfect for everyday wear. I don’t see any cons with this product! It keeps my makeup lasting all day and is the only setting spray I ever use!! I would highly recommend!!
Judith G.
Bellflower, CA
This spray makes your makeup last all day long! It also makes your makeup waterproof. I love wearing it when I am running errands all day long. It leaves a nice smooth texture to your skin
krista s.
orlando, FL
I’ve tried various drug store and higher-end setting sprays, and this one is by far my favorite! Although I never sleep with makeup on, this keeps it on for a full day and night. Love this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.