BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dixie D.
Sacramento, CA
I hands down cannot live without this product. I have combination skin and in any sunlight I melt so badly with makeup. I first heard about this spray on a shoot as I model now and then. Makeup artists always have a hard time with my face melting in front of lights. This spray sets my skin without drying it out at all. It's lightweight, odorless and really does keep makeup -from drugstore to high end- looking fresh on my skin. On long shoots, I keep it in my bag to refresh my look now and. The price is not so great but it's the only of it's kind that I really swear by!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I have gone through SEVERAL setting sprays and this one is the best I have come across. I bought it from Ulta and use it for my combination skin. I absolutely LOVE it. I use it whenever I put makeup on even light makeup and it works fabulously. I dont worry about my makeup shifting or rubbing off. I like the scent and the bottle offers a nice mist that gets in the "nooks and crannies" of your face without having to spray the setting spray 5 times.
Andrea D.
I've been living with this in my everyday life. Not only does this make my makeup last longer but it gives it such a beautiful finish. I also find that you get a decent amount of product for the price. I've had my bottle for a few months and I would say I give a generous number of sprits before leaving everything as is. I have repurchased this already as there is a backup waiting for me. Highly recommend~
#contest
Trisha B.
Pascoag, RI
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. I picked up a travel size at Ulta for $15, and it was the first setting spray I've ever tried so I had no expectations. Well- this stuff is pretty amazing. I am a wedding photographer and constantly have my camera up to my face so my makeup is usually off by the end of a wedding... not with this stuff!! It holds all day long! It is a little pricey- so since I've ran out of the travel size, I have tried other options, and nothing compares. It is definitely worth the price, and I will be repurchasing asap. Highly recommend!
Courtney J.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I took a scuba diving class in college. We would spend hours underwater, and after I would still have makeup on my face because of this stuff. (This was when it still came in a white bottle) I took away one star because I don’t lie the spray nozzle because sometimes it comes out wrong and messes up my makeup. If only UD would produce this in an aerosol version!! I took away another star because I feel like since they changed the packaging, they tweaked the formula and now it just doesn’t work the same as it used to. I find cheaper setting sprays that do a better job.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Urban Decay has a few setting sprays and primers so when I ran across all nighter I was a little skeptical because I've been using their main setting spray I am so glad that I did because it really is exactly as it says all nighter my makeup stayed on all night long and it was it was really good because I was out and I was worried about my makeup drying up or smear and all over my clothing and with this spray it stayed in place and is set my makeup really nicely that's awesome
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
My favorite setting spray combination is to first use MAC Fix+ to help remove the powdery look of my foundation and then to use All Nighter to keep my makeup in place. I have to use both if I really want a natural glowy finish, bc the UD won't do it on its own. Of all the setting sprays I've used, this one extends the wear of my makeup the longest for my combination skin, but how long it lasts will also depend on what foundation you use underneath. I wish I didn't have to use 2 setting sprays, but I'm pretty happy with the final look that I get when I use both.
Gabriella Z.
I absolutely love this setting spray and it is by far one of the best ones on the market. I've tried to other brands but the mist is either too inconsistent and leaves blotches on my face, ruining my makeup, or they do absolutely nothing. The reason why I give this only four stars is because it doesn't control oil as much as I would like it too and I end up looking looking a little oily at the end of the day if I don't touch up. For those who are closer to dry and normal skin this would be perfect.
Kayla D.
This setting spray is the best of the best! It sets my makeup into place beautifully. It melts all products into the skin and sets them into place and really does make my makeup last all night, just as it claims to do. I have dry skin and this makes me pretty matte, but doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. It is sooo pricey though. If it was just a little cheaper it would be perfect!! It’s hard to make myself pay this price every time I run out, but of course, I’ll continue buying it just because no other setting spray compares to this one for me.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
I  have been using this for about a year now and i am obsessed. I just recently learned the best way to apply this stuff, and since then, my makeup does not budge at all, even by the end of the night, my makeup still looks freshly applied. The best way that i have found to apply it is to do the following: -put on moisturizer -put on primer -put on concealer and foundation -spray all nighter spray all over face -let it dry -apply face powder by applying the spray and then applying powder, it seals all the makeup in! I will forever purchase this product :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.