BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay, I’ve never really used a setting spray before using this product, which I received in a Sephora Beauty Box. I figured there would be no better time to test out the abilities of this product to keep my makeup in place than at my sister’s wedding. I knew my makeup would be put through at least 10 hours and some tears. Let me tell you….this. stuff. works. My makeup stayed on alllll day and night, through tears and endless smiling for photos. I am completely sold on this and would 100% recommend this for anyone who is looking for a solid setting spray that will really keep your makeup frozen as the exact way you put it on.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
They changed the display of the bottle since the last time I had to purchase this but I use this whenever I am going out for a long night especially if I will be drinking and I probably won't be concerned about my makeup, this stuff makes it stick in place I promise you. It's more expensive but you get a lot in the bottle and it lasts a long time, I can't remember the last time I had to repurchase because I only need like 2-3 sprays. I do purchase it at my local ulta store though.
Abby C.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I've tried many other setting sprays that advertise helping your makeup last longer, however this is the only one I've tried that does not dry out my skin, cause acne, and actually helps my makeup last all day. I can notice a difference if I forget to set my makeup with this setting spray. The urban decay all-nighter spray is great for setting makeup as it helps set your makeup into your skin and look less cakey. I use it to spray onto my eyeshadow and highlight brushes for the shimmer/glitter shades I want to pop. I'm VERY impressed with this product!!!
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
His setting spray is AMAZING! Seriously makes my makeup last three times as long as if I don’t have a setting spray. It also comes in a smaller size which fits perfectly in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. A couple spritzes here and there and I’m good to go. I no longer have to carry my makeup around with me to touch up. Love!
Tori V.
North Babylon, NY
Same thing it’s good it’s expensive I guess this is a sample tho so it doesn’t matter it’s different spends what you like it’s for oily skin idk about dry try it and return it if u want lol idk just try
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
This setting spray is a solid option. It's not the most effective, or my favorite of setting sprays, but it did prolong the wear of my foundation. I have very oily skin and found myself still needing touch ups after a few hours of wear. I find most setting sprays to be very similar though, so I wasn't expecting much from this one in particular. I kept it in my purse and sprayed in on my face before touching up with pressed translucent powder, and not only was it refreshing but it made my face feel matte. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again, but it is a good product.
Megan W.
Morrow, OH
I bought this setting spray because it was trial size and came as a duo with the Quick Fix priming spray. This is now my go-to for setting sprays because it lasts long, is lightweight, and there is no overpowering scent to it.  I pretty much spray it on my face twice after I'm done with my makeup and I personally have not had problems with my face becoming too oily later in the day when using this. I'll definitely be buying it again when I make it through this bottle!
Julie P.
Absolutely perfect for anyone with even slightly oily skin! After having my makeup on for a couple of hours, my skin tends to start getting fairy oily. This stuff will lock your makeup in place, and keep it there!! Even through sweat! I just recently finished off my best friends makeup I did with this, and she looked flawless even after breaking it down on the dance floor! I don't necessarily use it every single day (though you definitely could), but if I have an event to go to I'm definitely spraying myself down with this magic before I hit the door! This is the perfect solution to those hot June weddings in Texas!
Rian P.
Montrose, CO
I am a setting spray whore.... What can I say I love them and I love how versatile they can be. From priming and prepping, to adding shine and dewiness, mattifying, makeup longevity.... the list goes on and on. I really enjoy this one for shine control and makeup longevity, I have combo skin but more towards the oily side. I find that this setting spray helps keep the oil at bay, keep my makeup in place and really stops it from sliding around. I think that the mist is just as important as the spray its self... this has a nice full mist without the feeling of drowning. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
Belle D.
Hardy, VA
Y'ALL OMG!! Seriously, I could go on and on about this setting spray. I used NYX Matte setting spray for the longest time until I found this online and decided to give it a shot. Its a fine mist that comes out and doesn't have a horrible smell. My makeup literally lasts all day and would probably last all night if I didn't take it off. I am a waitress and am constantly running around and sweating and this spray says no ma'am your makeup is here to stay. I literally love this and use it every single time I wear makeup. Thank you Urban Decay for bringing me this holy grail product. IN LOVE!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.