BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
LIFE SAVER! Absolutely the best setting spray I’ve tried. Retails at $32, and absolutely worth it. My makeup use to be virtually nonexistent by the end of my workday. Not anymore! Definitely recommend!
Josh S.
Little Rock
This stuff is magic. It lock in your make up like no other and doesn’t leave little spots all over your face! Also, can we talk about the mist on this?? Super fine and full!
Diana L.
Orlando
Definitely makes my makeup last all day!!!  I absolutely love it! I have bought this numerous times and it never fails me.  Always a great out come long lasting setting spray..
Sara W.
Wisconsin
This setting spray is the BEST! I have very dry skin, so it gives it that extra bit of hydration, and locks all of my makeup into place! I have recommended this to everyone!
Melissa B.
Davison, MI
Best setting spray I’ve used kept my makeup on threw a hot summer day where I was sweating and my makeup stayed in place. Have repurchased many times and do highly recommend
Hannah M.
Cincinnati
This is my holy grail of setting sprays, it will last you through anything! Its sweat proof, sex proof, oil proof. It lasts me about 6 months so the price is worth it to me.
Erica B.
Milwaukee, WI
UD All Nighter is the way to go if you're going to be wearing makeup for several hours. I swear by this stuff if I'm going out and want my makeup to just stay the way it is.
jess d.
Does exactly what it claims to do, and keeps my makeup on and looking fresh throughout the night! I love how fine the mist is because it does not feel like you are just getting water splashed at you.
Syd M.
Bristow, VA
This is my go to setting spray, light weight, light mist and it really does make a difference!
Personal- I had a very bad drunken night, head in the toilet, MY FOUNDATION WAS STILL IN TACT! Amazing,
Morgan S.
Murfreesboro
This is the best spray for a reason! Tried and true, it keeps makeup in place all day. I especially love it to take away the powdery look of setting powder. Not a noticeable smell and non irritating.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.