BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI
I love this, my makeup stays on all night and honestly I use it to wet my sponge before blending my concealer. It’s also very refreshing. This is the only setting spray I use.
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
This setting spray is good and keeps my makeup lasting but I don’t like the smell of the product. Smells very chemical like , I have oily skin and it doesn’t make it more oily at all. I do like the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water more though.
Sidney L.
Cleburne
Works pretty great just don’t spray too much bc it when I do it makes my make up splotchy but I usually spray 3-5 squirts and it really does make my makeup stay on ALOT longer
ana m.
houston
amazing. my makeup never fades really when I'm wearing this. It reminds me a bit of infallible setting spray if you're looking for a dupe but this is definitely better quality
Kaitlyn S.
san antonio
I love this setting spray. It sets my makeup so well and I slay all day. It’s also great to use when you are trying to make your highlight pop even more I just spray and immediately apply my highlight.
Mindie R.
Elizabethtown, KY
I would say this is the best setting spray I’ve tried. I don’t really like the feeling of spraying something on top of my makeup, but it dries without spots and it dries matte
Katie A.
York
Use this setting spray all of the time. I like it even as a primer, and to spray my brushes when I apply highlighter or eye shadow. Great price and will always have in my bag.
Marianna B.
Snohomish
This spray has made full face makeup possible in Mexico, bartending in a packed bar for 8 hrs straight with no reapplying and even weed eating my lawn....I die when I run out.
Alisha S.
Indio Ca
OILY SKIN GIRLS LISTEN UP! You will definitely love this setting spray it makes your makeup stick and stay on all day. You won’t Evan hardly need to retouch your makeup.
Jacqueline S.
Colorado Springs
LOVE this product. Really keeps my makeup in place all day and does not have a sticky feel. Haven't really noticed a difference in it keeping the oil away throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.