BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite setting spray! I was really hesitant in buying it because I didn't want to spend money on it, but I ended up buying it to try out for EDC! This works great and my makeup stayed on all night long with walking around and dancing all night!
Silvia M.
Naples, FL
This was my favorite until very recently when I discovered the L'Oréal setting spray. The only reason this got bumped to second was because of the price. Other than that, this was my first setting spray and my holy grail for about two years. Smells good and really does keep my make up on for hoursss. I have a bottle left that I use sparingly, but I'm sure I'll repurchase it because I can't see myself not having it ever
Bryn B.
Platteville
Everyone knows this is the best setting spray out there. It's easy to use, doesn't feel sticky and makes your makeup last forever. My only problem, and this might just be a personal problem of mine, is that if you spray too much it kind of makes your makeup look a little cakey unless you blot it down a little. My skin is very weird, though, and has a lot of finicky issues on its own so it could very well be just me!
Liv H.
I use this every day after I'm done putting on my makeup, it does help keep it in place but I wouldn't say it lasts "all night". Make sure your mascara is dry before applying or it'll make it run a bit and it stings! Sephora sends me deluxe samples, so I use it but personally I wouldn't buy the full size.
Callah G.
This setting spray is so perfect for keeping your makeup on all day, and of course all night. It doesn't feel like there's even anything on. I've used some setting sprays that you can feel it setting onto your skin and the feeling has to take time to dissipate, but I didn't feel like this one had to do that. It worked well for my dry skin, but I've used it on normal and oily, and it's still been perfect for them as well!
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
This is such a great setting spray! You don't feel like you are getting drenched when you put it on but it also covers evenly.

It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice! I've noticed since using this product that my makeup last all day long, it doesn't melt away. It also has really seemed to help with oil control. I have combo skin, a lot of times I get oily in my t-zone throughout the day and this has really helped.
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
This is my second spray trying and the one im sticking to. It makes my makeup last a loooong time. I use a matte primer and foundation and this spray doesnt change the effect. It stays matte all day. Totally recommend. Its worth every penny.
Lexi C.
I've used it once with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation. I have dry/combination skin and this stuff is amazing!!! It wasn't super mattifying or super sticky. My foundation usually comes off really easily and clings to any dry patches but with this setting spray, it didn't do either! I love this spray and I'll always buy it. Also the smell wasn't bad so idk why everyone is freaking out about the smell. I love it
Deliscia T.
I have tried many setting sprays and this has been the only one that actually keeps my makeup in place for the entire day without causing breakouts. It doesn't really have a scent, which I like. I also feels lightweight. I don't like when I can "feel" my makeup on. That's a huge plus. The price is a little high but the bottle lasts a while, even if you use it daily. Urban has sales at times so you can get it cheaper occasionally. Whenever it is on sale, I rack up!
Candi S.
Atlanta, GA
This setting spray is bomb. It smells divine, it looks amazing, it mists evenly, and it keeps my makeup in place. It isn't dewy but it's not completely matte either. I think it works well for most skin types (I'm normal/combination). The only downside is the price point. I think there are a few setting sprays on the market now that do a wonderful job and are at a much lower price point. Still, this one is one of the best.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.