BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah P.
Brighton, CO
I have used a couple of different setting sprays. This one was my favorite. It mists out of the bottle nicely, giving even coverage. It dries quickly and once dried you don't even feel it on. It definitely makes a difference for me in how well my makeup stays on, especially when I've been out actively dancing and in a crowded, hot places at night. I spray it on right over a completely finished face and have not had an issue with it causing my mascara to blot onto my cheeks or upper lids (an issue I have had with other sprays). Highly recommend!
Alisha S.
San Diego, CA
Actually love it except for one aspect. It controls oil only slightly and sets makeup wonderfully. My only complaint is it leaves a shiny film on skin almost like hairspray would.
Jasmine B.
I think this might be my favorite setting spray!!!  I spray it on in the morning after I apply my makeup and can go for hours without blotting.  The formula is more long-lasting compared to the De-Slick which surprised me.  I do wish that the price wasn't $31 but this is the setting spray that I would use on a night out.

If you have combination or oily skin, I recommend misting your face at least 3 times with  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for extend wear time.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 4 STARS OVERALL???? I love this setting spray, swear by it! I've been to concerts and music festivals, hell I've even been to the pool with a nice mist of this stuff on my face and let me tell you, my makeup does not budge one bit! It's kind of surprising because the main ingredient in this product is water, how does it do that? Not only does my makeup stay but this does a pretty good job of smoothing out my makeup for a better photo finish. LOVE. IT.
Charlea M.
Caro
This setting spray is the best that I have ever tried. It locks my makeup in place, leaving me with a matte finish. I have normal to combo skin and it left me looking matte but not cakey. I definitely think this will work for those with oily skin, however, I am not sure if it would work for dry skin. I think if you have dry skin, you might need to use a more moisturizing primer or something if that nature to get this to work for you. I never have a problem with my makeup sliding around when I use this. It works especially well in the heat. I purchased this for the first time at Sephora for $32 and I will definitely purchase this again.
Hannah H.
I really enjoy this product. It keeps my makeup looks locked in and refreshed! The smell doesn't bother me and it isn't too overpowering. One bottle lasts me a long time as I don't use a setting spray everyday or with natural "no makeup" type of looks but rather only when I am going out or going full glam with my look! It does it's job exactly as described and has been a staple item on my vanity for quite a few years now. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Gabriela N.
El Paso, TX
I loved this! I was on the hunt for a good setting spray, and I switched to the drugstore ones and they were all sticky and terrible. The only good drugstore setting spray is the cucumber one from ELF. YET THIS ONE IS WORTH THE HYPE when you buy it might as well buy the full sized one because if you drown yourself in setting spray like I do, the travel sized one will go really quick. You're make up will be long-lasting and matte for an extended period amount of time.
Kendra L.
If I don't wear this my makeup will be all over my face by the end of the day and probably on my clothes too. This is the last step to my makeup process. Once it is all applied I will close my eyes and spray 3 sprays all around my face and let it dry. This really sets your makeup and keeps it from going anywhere. I cannot recommend this stuff enough. I recently tried a drugstore brand and was so dissatisfied with that so immediately ordered this again. I'm on bottle 4! Try it!
Sarah S.
Parsons
This will treat you well! It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it if you are going on a special event such as prom!! You’re make up will stay on FOREVER until you wash it off lol.
Jasmine B.
Scott, LA
I freaking LOVEEEEE URBAN DECAY! They have yet to disappoint me in any way!!! Which is amazing .This setting spray literally last all night long.Doesn’t transfer in any way.Makes you look amazing .Easy to apply definitely all you do is spray it on your face a couple inches away.I would definitely recommend this to someone if they need a setting spray that will last all night long.They Did right with the name and the actual product.URBAN DECAY IS AMAZING FOR SURE
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.