BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

amy r.
Best setting spray in the market!! If you have dry skin this product is perfect for you. I tried out the regular urban decay setting spray, and it's also hands down amazing, but this product is super good. It keeps your skin feeling super fresh, and hydrated. And when it says it keeps your makeup all night it means it. The product itself has a smell, but not a very powerful one, and it doesn't bother me too much, but that literally the only con of this product. And for the price you definitely get your money's worth, for the size, and amount of product you get, it's SO WORTH THE HYPE!! I would 10/10 recommend this product
Susan S.
Austin, TX
This WAS my Holy Grail setting spray....I loved nearly everything about it. Keeps makeup in place all day, perfect spray, helped keep me matte, didn't smell offensive...this NEW spray when they changed the bottles is NOT the same. I have a new one and an old one, and they just aren't the same spray. I am really heartbroken. The new one doesn't have the same staying power, the spray is patchy and big spots of oil end up on my face, and the SMELL is horrendous. It smells like straight up chemicals. I have settled for buying travel-sizes of the old formula while they are still available. Please bring back the old All Nighter!
Karri P.
This is my go to setting spray. I use it after applying my face makeup and before my eye makeup. I do think it makes my makeup last longer. What I really love, though, is that it melds all of my makeup together seamlessly. For example, my blush doesn't just look like it's sitting on top of my foundation. I still have this in the old packaging. Some reviews claim they've changed the product a bit with the new packaging and complain of an unpleasant odor. I'm hoping it's not true because I love this stuff.
Ashley P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I love this setting spray, I haven't tried many others but this one is really great at extending the look of my makeup. This spray doesn't make my face oily, it actually kinda makes it a bit matte which I love. A bottle of this will last you a good bit of time depending on how often you use it and how much you use for one application. You don't need to spray much to get a good result, I just mist about 3-4 spray on my face and I'm good to go. It feeling a little bit cooling at first, it's pretty refreshing actually, the chill one is more cooling but that's what it's supposed to do. I will keep repurchasing this setting spray.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
My favorite setting spray. I use this product daily. It's glue for your makeup. I was skeptical when I first tried it because it sounded so strange. Well I got a free deluxe sample of it and fell in love. Since I love this product so much and my skin type is oily to combo, I did try the "oil slick" version of the setting spray too. But it did nothing for me as far as helping keep away the oil. This formula is the original and I think it works better than the other UD setting sprays.
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I swear by this product! UD cranks out some amazing things. It is light feeling on the skin, does not cause breakouts/feels very clean on the skin. When applying it has a great cooking feeling that is awesome during the summer. My makeup lasts so much longer with this spray, I can tell a huge difference! I bartend in Austin, TX, so it's hot & extremely humid in the summer. After I get off work my makeup still looks as close to flawless as I can imagine, especially after working a long busy shift in a climate that usually destroys makeup in a short timeframe. If you haven't tried it please do, I won't go without it after I apply my makeup.
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
#MusesOfInfluenster Urban Decay always delivers to it's promise! It definitely keeps my make in place all day. It has a very light weight feeling to it with no oily finish. I don't even need to do re touch of my make up at all. It is very easy to apply and it even comes with a travel size good when you are a jet setter! You will definitely get the price that you paid for compared to others. It is very good for people with sensitive skin like me. I always recommend this to my family and friends!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Urban Deacay "ALL NIGHTER" as a gift from a sweet lady that I follow online. How sweet is that!? Anyway, the product keeps your makeup on your face throughout the day. It's amazing how I can place my makeup on in the morning and mist my face with this incredible stuff and at night, when I start to take off the makeup I still look fresh! I have before and after pics actually!
Arylaine R.
I’m sorry this is a no for me. First this setting spray smells so bad it’s unbearable for me. It doesn’t even make my makeup last long. My skin is really oily and I need to make sure my makeup stays on my skin, but this doesn’t do it for me. The spray itself feels nice when you spray but I just wouldn’t buy it. I gave mine away.
Tasha B.
I'll start out by saying I really do love this stuff, but for me it works better in combination with other products than on its own for making things stay. The scent is a little off-putting to me, but not horrible enough to not use it. It sprays really evenly, which is great, and definitely adds to the staying power of my makeup. For my best results, I finish my makeup, do a spray or two of  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water , then follow up with the  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray . It consistently works better than just the All nighter alone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.