BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
I have used this product before and i continue to use it, but i am not sure how well it works. i know it is basically just water, and hydrating your skin is definitely good. but i just dont know if i will buy it again because it is expensive. it does smell good. be sure to use the spray before your hair is done because it slighlty dampens your hair near your face when you use it.
Lexy O.
A must-have for anyone who wears makeup! I always had a problem getting my winged eyeliner to last the day. I tried several setting sprays before buying All-Nighter (thanks to Jeffree Star's recommendation) and none really did the job. All Nighter is light and refreshing, doesn't make my skin feel sticky after applying and has helped with the longevity of my makeup throughout the workday! I've been a repeat buyer for about a year now!
Rachel W.
Fayetteville, AR
Seriously a staple with not only myself and my clients. The spray will set your makeup and do some kind of sorcery with keeping it looking fresh for 12+ hours. I work long shifts and the difference between my makeup without this stuff and with is incredible. Also holds up great for long wedding days for brides!
Danielle S.
Groveland, FL
Oh my.. Where do I begin with this beauty? I have to say this is a beauty product that has stayed in my colletion ride or die since day 1. Many things have gone but this is always here to stay.

My make-up might look cakey and I spray this and BAM its complete. It makes everything melt into the skin and look natural. It never fails me my make-up looks flawless for hours and I know this product is my secret weapon.
Fatima A.
Portland, OR
Their new packaging is amazing! This has got to be everybody's holy grail I have not meet one person that didn't like this. It is a hairspray for your face, just kidding but that's what it does. Locks everything in place and has your makeup lasting all day it says up to 16 hours but more like 9. I believe you can also use it it you have oily, dry and sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I sprayed my face before enjoying a night out with friends and my make up did in fact stay looking great all night! My skin didn't stay perfect, but my eye makeup was perfectly intact when I made it home hours later.

Pro Tip: Spray just a light amount on your eye makeup brush, not enough to get your eyeshadow sticky/wet, and use that when putting on your eyeshadow (I used UD Naked Pallette) it will give you a bolder, more vibrant look.
Mary N.
Sandy Spring, MD
i  never review products but I had to post this time. I can’t believe this keeps my makeup up all day. I worked all day then went to a rehearsal dinner and didn’t have to touch up my makeup. It’s getting humid already in Jacksonville and after the night was over my makeup was the same as i had put it on in the morning. I have to give it 5 stars and I’m using it as a part of my daily routine for now on. It only takes a few spritz and I’m out the door.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls, NC
I have noticed that this is most people's go to setting spray. Though I think it did the job I don't see that it made such a difference that I would pay the price that this product come at. I also did not like how much product comes out when sprayed because it makes my face feel wet which I am not fond us.
Whitney B.
Walnut Creek, CA
I was hesitant to buy this due to the price, but I was in desperate need of something to get me through work and school days. However, I'm glad I ended up purchasing it. I've tried many different setting sprays but this one seems to work the best and last the longest. It ensures that my makeup stays put throughout the day beautifully. At the end of the day, I am a bit oily but this product definitely helps with the amount of oil.
Ashley L.
This is my favorite makeup setting spray ever. I've used this going out with friends and there was a time where I was out in the rain and my makeup still held up through that. I even wore this on my wedding day which was on the beach in humid weather and my makeup stayed on. I've recommended this to all my friends.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.