BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Who doesn't love this setting spray?! I first used this 5 years ago for my wedding, and let me tell you! My makeup went no where!!! This is always a must have on my beauty table!
Ashley J.
This is one of my very favorite setting sprays! I’ve used it often and I always repurchase. I have combination dry skin and it works well to hold my makeup in place all day long.
Heidi E.
Minneapolis, MN
The best I've tried. I wasn't a believer at first, but after using this once and having my make-up not move, I was sold. The pump makes a fine mist and doesn't get clogged.
Sara H.
Ruskin, FL
I love this setting spray. My makeup stays on point all day. I’ve grown to trust this spray and I feel confident that my makeup stays on I rarely check to see if it actually has.
Divana P.
Kissimmee, FL
The best makeup sealer and moisturizer I've tried lately. It is super refreshing and the best thing of all is that it is super cheap and one of the best brands you makeup on the market. It perfectly seals the makeup and does not make everything we did be removed.
Brittni G.
East Berlin
Hands down the best setting spray ever. Anytime I have ever used this spray my makeup lasts pretty much all day long. Recommend it to everyone and use it once and you'll see why.
Juli H.
Winona, MN
My lifesaver. I don't leave the house without spraying this if I'm wearing makeup. I have combination skin but when I wear foundation I gets super oily. The price is worth it and I will continue to purchase
Kady A.
Kissimmee , FL
I've tried many setting sprays and this is the only one that truly works for me! It keeps my foundation in place and matte all day!! I'm talking like 12+ hours! i love it!!
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
Best setting spray ever? Can I get an amen! Sometimes I find it helpful, not just with this setting spray but with any setting spray, to Pat down after spraying. Just softly pat.
Noelle S.
Tampa
This is a great setting spray for setting your makeup all day. I use this when I go out and my makeup does not budge! It has a neutral smell and the spritzer is very even.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.