BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bailey T.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this setting spray for about 6 months now and I like it. I can actually tell that throughout the night my makeup stays a lot better when I use the setting spray.
Lindsey H.
Springdale, AR
i use this every single time i have an event. this is my holy grail setting spray when i need my makeup to last hours and hours! nothing can replace this spray. it really sets my powders and makes it last
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This spray is great!! Still haven’t been able to find a dupe for it but if you can get it when they have a 2 bottle set + a sale it’s not too bad. One bottle will go a long way!
Monique F.
New Britain, CT
This was my holy grail setting spray when I first got into makeup though i’m obsessed with smashbox water primer now I still tend to lean for this setting spray once in a while.
Ashley T.
HARTFORD, CT
Hands down the best setting spray in the highend market. I have to go purchase another because im almost out. If you dont have this setting soray in your makeuo collection you do not know what you are missing
Makenzi M.
Elizabeth
This was a good product! It sets your makeup nicely and it really does last ALL DAY LONG! it’s easily applied and very light weight it doesn’t make your makeup look oily and i would definitely buy again!
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
I do t think I’ve ever had a setting spray make my makeup stay all day( or all night ) before. But this is my favorite I just don’t use it very often because it’s kind of expensive.
Rebekah C.
Cedar Park , TX
I really loved he hydration this gave me and how cooling it felt on my face but I didn’t notice anything that really held my makeup on longer than usual. For how pricy it is I probably wouldn’t buy again
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
If you’re allergic to cinnamon don’t use this!!! I sprayed some on my face yesterday and had to wash my face and take 2 Benadryl. It has hexyl cinnamal in it. All of them except for 1 have it in them.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like this setting spray. It works nicely, it keeps my makeup in place and keeps it on my face for a long time. I always use it on nights when I go out with my girlfriends. I would buy it again !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.