BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This is my absolute holy grail, when it comes to setting sprays... Like, typing this out makes me giddy lol I'm pretty sure the packaging says that 98% who used said setting spray swore by it and initially, I was pretty skeptical... It sounded way too good to be true, but then I actually put it to the test. Your makeup literally will not budge, period. I bought my first bottle several months ago, so I had the pleasure of testing this baby out in the midst of the worst humidity I've experienced in awhile. What would normally be a miserable, makeup-less Summer was a walk in the park. Sold. As if I needed anymore convincing, I had another excellent opportunity at testing it out... I work at Chipotle and frequently found myself working in the "back of the house", meaning I did a whole lot of prep work, what felt like a billion dishes, and even more sweating... Dishwashing during one of my shifts, I accidentally dropped a large pot into a very full sink full of soapy water and basically experienced the equivalent to standing in the "Splash Zone" at SeaWorld. I automatically figured I looked like a melted popsicle, but to my absolute delight, none of the product on my face had moved an inch, aside from some slight creasing on under eye... Can you say 'aaaamazingggg'! I use it literally every day, not only to set my makeup, but I give my beauty blender/stippling brush a few spritz' of this miracle spray and apply my foundation with it as well. It also gives you this nice, slight glow after whatever product has set, which is always nice. Win-win! It's well, WELL worth the 40 or so bucks.
Patrice S.
This spray locks your look in! My makeup didn't budge for my 12 hour work shift. Kept my face smooth with a matte look. Only con is that it takes a little extra work to get the makeup.
Astrid F.
I first bought this in the trial size since it was already a bit pricey just as it was, and I wanted a chance to try it before committing to a more expensive full size. I've tried setting sprays before and have not been super impressed. I really liked this one. My makeup lasted a lot longer, which was important to me since I sometimes teach labs from morning until night and don't want my makeup worn away by midday, nor do I really feel like taking a break to fix my makeup. This really did the trick. A bit of a dewy look without it being overkill (since I've had sprays that went overblown "dewy" to where it looked just wet or oily). I agree with another Influenster that you probably won't notice much of a difference if you aren't wearing full coverage foundation. I use a semi-sheer foundation and that still wears away pretty quickly. But I expected that before even trying the product, so I can't rate it lower for that. The one time I did try a fuller coverage foundation, it was set in place. It's a great spray, and I highly recommend it!
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had been using MAC Fix+ for a long time. I wanted to change up my makeup routine a bit and try something new. This product is honestly the bomb. When I say it keeps your makeup in place I mean it. It ain't going anywhere! I spray it about 5 times all over my face and then I wave a makeup palette in my face to dry the product. It works like a charm! My makeup will stay in place all day long. I don't touch up during the day because it isn't needed! This setting spray is a little more expensive than others. Mine cost me about $33 including tax, but it is worth every penny.  This product is a staple to have in your makeup arsenal. When mine runs out I will be purchasing another!
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I would give this setting spray 10 stars if I could. I've been using this product for about 3 years, and it always always always keeps my makeup on. All-Nighter is a perfect name for this setting spray, because it truly does last all night - I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and woken up the next day to it looking almost exactly like it did when I went out the night before, just a quick touch up and you can wear the same makeup two days in a row (I don't recommend doing this regularly but it is possible). If you do a quick spray between each layer of your makeup it works best (i.e. spray after eye shadow, spray after eyeliner, spray after mascara, etc.)
Jessica Z.
Charlotte , NC
Perfect spray to set you foundation. I really does keep your makeup looking amazing all night long! I would highly recommend it to friends. I purchased it at Sephora.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This is the be-all-end- all of setting spray. It is expensive but if you bite the bullet and just buy the full sized you'll have it for a long time. The travel size may seem like it's more reasonable but it's actually a rip off for the amount vs the price that you're getting in the full size. The different types for the different types of skin is very cool, but as somebody with combination skin I choose the original purple cap. Several spritzes of this before a night out and you're all set!
member-997e5
A little goes a long way with this setting spay. It does last all night just like the name says. Only downfall is I feel like it leaves your face feeling sticky until it fully dries.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
I just recently tried to Urban Decay all nighter setting spray for your makeup and I think it's one of the greatest things ever! It is so easy to apply when you are done with your makeup lightly spray on your face and once it dries your set to go. My makeup stays on longer it feels as good as when I first applied it hours later I don't feel the need to have to keep reapplying reapplying which is nice and I feel like it looks fresh and as good as it did when I first applied it and the setting spray last a very long time but doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or clogged. I really like this product and I'm so glad that I tried it I'm a user for life
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This product is prefect for humid/ and hot weather! It works for long nights and full faces of makeup.... it doesn’t feel like it stays on top of your face! The packaging is beautiful! I use this product all the time and I think this is the best setting spray I have used so far! I also love this brand like their eye primers, eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara, and highlighters! I highly recommend this product and brand!!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.