BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rosie F.
Arlington, TX
Hands down this is ny far the best setting spray I have used! Not only does it help your makeup stay on longer but it helps control oily skin! It's meant for any skin type which is great but if you tend to have oily skin by the end of the day I would highly recommend to try this setting spray it will literally change the way your makeup looks it gives it a softer look and makes it last all day! It's also great for when you go out! No need to retouch or blot when you use this spray before going out! Love how they have a regular and travel size I keep on in my vanity and one in my makeup bag for back up! It's a must try!
Lyn N.
This product is worth the hype and holy grail status it has. It sets your makeup and makes it last through the day but it’s still easy to take your makeup off at the end of the day. Wonderful! Worth the price!
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So I've tried this several times over the years without it ever making a difference. I recently read an article on Reddit regarding setting spray and finishing spray. There is a big difference and when I figured out what it was it's been a complete turnaround for me. Finishing spray melds all of your products together into one layer. (Foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, powder) and setting spray makes it last. So my new routine that's worth a try for those of you that this doesn't work for is moisturizing spray, moisturizer, Nivea post shave balm, primer, all makeup (stated above) then setting spray. Let it sit until completely dry (currently using elf) for maybe 2-3 minutes then this setting spray and my makeup lasts all day in Florida heat and humidity and still looks perfect when I wash it off. It sounds like a lot of layers, but if you put the effort into doing your makeup why not have it last all day?!?!
Tamara B.
Spencer
this is a very good setting spray and its not lying when it says all nighter. HAHA. anywyay, i would defidently reccomend this because it all so long lasting and i got mine at sephora.
Erica T.
Kissimmee, FL
I literally use this all the time. I haven’t considered using anything else. When I do my makeup and set with urban decay all nighter, my makeup stays on all night! The name is truly what is advertised to be
Carley C.
This is definitely the best setting spray, my makeup stays in place all day/night, perfect amount of product comes out and doesn’t feel super wet on your face, highly recommend and one of the best out there!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
My favorite setting spray! This is one of the only setting sprays that I have ever tried that actually effects the longevity of my makeup. It just brings skin back to life after baking and using a lot of powder too. I love seeing the before and after on all of my clients because as soon as I mist this on their face it brings the whole look to an entirely new level! This spray helps me to be able to do clients makeup really early before their event because it makes their makeup last all day long! It doesn't help control oil but urban decay does make a setting spray from this line for oil control too.
member-279e0
I love this, especially in the summer! I actually see a difference In The longevity of my makeup! You don’t have to bathe in it either like beauty gurus tend to do. A couple of spritz will get the job done!
stacey w.
Pasadena, MD
My favorite setting spray! I’ve used many more expensive ones and they all lack greatly. This spray keeps your makeup in place all day long. I have oily/dry combo skin and it keeps it perfect all day.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
You can’t even tell you sprayed anything on after spraying, which is great. It helps my make up last a lot longer. Though I’ve noticed if I get sweaty or anything it doesn’t seem to help in conditions like that.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.