BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Great setting spray, keeps everything in place for a long day ahead! I use this on a lot of my brides and not only does it set but it takes away any powderiness. I do feel like this setting spray makes my personal skin feel dry which is why I personally prefer the MUFE mist and fix, but it really does the job as far as setting the face!
Steph D.
Orlando, FL
This has been one of my ride or die products especially when it comes to lasting all day. The price is standard with other high ends but you get what you pay for for sure! I would recommend for any one!
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a great setting spray. I love how it doesn’t change the look of the makeup when you apply it. It doesn’t make your make up run or face shine. It doesn’t highlight your flaws or wrinkles. It locks in my glitter shadows all day long. It’s very fun. I would recommend to a friend and find it reasonably priced.
Moon C.
A MUST have in your makeup routine...I spray a little around my eyes but a lot around the rest of my face my makeup doesn't not move and I have an oily face and like I said when I spray a little around my eyes my eyeshadow last even longer with my primer on!
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
This stuff is wonderful. I've noticed with many of the other setting sprays I've used the nozzle is a little too.. Messy? But this one doesn't leave my face feeling drenched. The finish has a slight shine to it, so it doesn't leave my face feeling dry which is great. The only issue I have with this product is that it's pretty pricey, but all in all it's worth it!
sierra x.
Will last you through outdoor, summer concerts in 90+ degree weather, the beach or pool, and possibly any hot and sticky situation you could imagine. However, I have found one con (if you could even call it that!) and that is that it tends to make any hair it hits (like around my hairline) a bit sticky if it hits it. Use a headband or something to brush back or cover exposed hair before you spray this, and then you're good to go! Enjoy having life-proof makeup!
Alexandria S.
HALLELUJAH!  Wow....magic in a bottle.  If you love how you did your makeup and would like to to stay in one place all day long then you need this setting spray.  It's by Skindanavia ..not sure how to spell it, but they make amazing long lasting setting sprays.  I first bought a travel size and fell in love then I took the plunge and bought the full size, I don't regret it and it has nothing on my one drugstore setting spray I have.  I HIGHLY recommend.
Marley P.
This stuff is amazing! The mist is fine and refreshing. The smell isn't my favorite, but not bad at all. It definitely helps set my makeup and keeps it fresh throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin, but this would work for anyone. My only complaint is that it doesn't have any SPF. Will definitely purchase again though!
Latoyia D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I bought this because I have never tried a setting spray and this has changed my life. My makeup used to start to look cakey but now that I have this, it looks flawless ALL night. I have combination skin and it controls the oil but it doesn't make me look dry either. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of skin.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
This product does everything you would expect it to do. I was not disappointed at all in its quality. It had a great natural finish which is exactly what I was looking for. It's kind of pricey compared to cheaper brands like NYX. I've actually switched to this brand because it is cheaper and does the exact same things for me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.