BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy T.
This is the OG setting spray and I always pull it out for special events. It truly sets my makeup and doesn't even make my mascara run! I've used it for 14 hour days and my makeup looks just as good at the end of the day. I can't wait to try all the other sprays they've come out with!
Liz V.
Denham Springs
Love this setting spray! It was truly tested the time I had to apply my makeup and drive to an event that was almost five hours away! At the time I arrived, my makeup looked as if it had just been applied! The event took place outside in 90 degree weather and my makeup held up very well. Definitely recommend it and will be purchasing again.
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this setting spray. I used it for the first time a few weeks ago for a bachelorette party, i was NOT disappointed! My makeup lasted all night and well into the morning! i would definitely recommend to anyone going out for a long night with friends, if you want your makeup to stay looking amazing!
Ally M.
Albany, OR
This setting spray is the real deal. There is nothing else like it. You spray it on in the morning and it’ll last ALL day. No make up creasing or melting off your face. Seriously, I wore this out all night in Vegas and I didn’t look like the joker at the end of the night. It was amazing. I use this everyday and I will never stop using this.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
My all-time favorite setting spray. I use this in the morning and even after a workout my makeup still looks flawless in the evening. I use about 3-4 sprays to cover my face. It really is a necessity as you don't want all your expensive makeup and hard work to fade right off throughout the day.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
This is my go to all time favorite setting spray! If I know I am having a long day and need my makeup to stay put I use this and at the end of a 10 hour day my makeup looks like I just applied it . It doesn’t break me out and doesn’t irritate my skin. If I could I would give it 10 stars !
Heather B.
Brick
I don’t leave the house for a long day without first setting my face with this spray.  It keeps your makeup in place all day long so that your makeup looks just as long All day long. It’s super lightweight and comfortable on your skin. I just baught another bottle and a travel size!
Tiffany W.
This is the very best setting spray! I love love love it. My skin is kinda dry but it does also tend to get oily sometimes and this stuff works great on me. I have no idea how I lived without this in my life. Now it is a given every time I put on my makeup I set it with all nighter.
Amanda D.
Norfolk
TO MY OILY GIRLS OUT THERE. This product is for you and I. Before I tried this product my makeup would be slipping and sliding off of my face before half the day was over.  But with this setting spray I am set all day! ALL DAY. The smell isn't too strong either its really refreshing.
kylie y.
Tustin
the best setting spray of all time. when urban decay named this spray all nighter, they meant it. i have gone almost 14 hours with the same makeup on and it stayed the whole time because of this product. although it may be a little bit on the pricey side, it is SO worth it because it really does a great job of keeping your makeup in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.