BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Veronica M.
It was okay. I felt like it didn’t prolong my makeup as much as the title says. It was not an all night we spray. I have combo skin and my skin still broke up. I prefer the deslick
Katie H.
Augusta
This is probably the best setting spray out there on the market! Really helps your makeup looking fresh and pretty all day long. Really fine mist that sprays out which I love. Would buy again!
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
This is the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup locked in all day no matter what I do. It also helps with my oily skin! The pros most certainly outweigh the cons. Honestly I can’t think of any at all.
Genesis M.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray i will never live without this!!! I can go swimming, hiking, etc and my makeup will not melt off,smear,crack. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS
Alexis P.
This is seriously amazing! This makes my makeup last longer and stay put all day! When I put a little too much powder on my face I spray this and it kinda makes everything just sink into my skin to make it look more like skin. Highly recommend!
Alex W.
I use matte foundations so I love this spray to help give my face a bit of moisture and also make my makeup last throughout my day/night. It has a fine mister for even distribution and it does not have a scent (or at least not one I detect). It is a bit on the pricier side, but it works!
Martha M.
Edinburg , TX
THIS IS THE ONE! I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY WITH THIS MY MAKEUP LASTS ALLL FREAKING DAY GUYS !!! I SPRAY IT I CAN SWEAT, GET WET FROM RAIN AND MY MAKEUP STAYS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Katie Jo M.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Yesss!!! This finishing spray is life. It will keep your face glued on all night just like the name suggests. It has a refreshing and lightweight feel and you can continuously reapply it throughout the night.
Tiffany V.
N Ft Myers, FL
This setting spray is absolutely fantastic. I use it every night before I go to work at my restaurant, and by the end of the day my face looks the same way as it did before I left!
Jordyn D.
I don’t think this does what it claims to do. I’m kind of skeptic when it comes to face setting sprays though. This is too expensive to not notice a different and won’t repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.