BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany H.
This is one of the best products from Urban Decay! It's my favorite setting spray. I have a travel size of the old original white bottle and use it every once in a while.
Veronica M.
It was okay. I felt like it didn’t prolong my makeup as much as the title says. It was not an all night we spray. I have combo skin and my skin still broke up. I prefer the deslick
Alexis P.
This is seriously amazing! This makes my makeup last longer and stay put all day! When I put a little too much powder on my face I spray this and it kinda makes everything just sink into my skin to make it look more like skin. Highly recommend!
Shaye T.
If you buy any setting spray....BUY THIS ONE. I work in a restaurant and I set my makeup with this before my shifts and my makeup still looks perfect after a hectic night. It's amazing. It is worth the money.
Samantha B.
Watertown
Lives up to its name! Seriously it helps my makeup last through a rough 12 hour night shift at the hospital, or literally all day. It’s the one I use when I know I’m not going to be able to do any touch ups.
Bree S.
I went into labor with all my makeup done and used a quick spray of this. Labor 13 hours later and my makeup was still perfect after childbirth thanks to this spray. I highly recommend!
Jordan S.
York, PA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. I used it on my wedding as did all my bridal party our makeup lasted all night and still looked stunning. I use it daily and it always keeps my makeup looking fresh!
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
The Urban Decay All Nighter spray has changed my life. It keeps your makeup on your face, long lasting all day. its great for all types of skin, oily, dry, and combination. its amazing. I feel that setting sprays are very underrated. but this one is life changing.
Kenzie S.
I loved this. It made my makeup last long and it smelled great. It didn’t let my oils show through but it didn’t look dry. It is one of the best high end setting sprays. Only thing I didn’t like was the mist. It was kind of chunky and uneven.
Crystal E.
I work midnights and this setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh for my 12 hr shift! Easily applicable and a little goes a long way. The spray isn’t heavy and makes me feel like I’m not wearing another layer. Would highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.