BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Consuelo S.
Ceres, CA
I bought the travel size at Sephora for around $15 dollars. It is a pretty good size if your not to sure about purchasing the actually size which is a bit pricey but worth it. I apply this once I have finished my make-up and let me tell my make-up stays on all day!!! I would really recommend to purchase this product.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
I love my All Nighter setting spray by Urban Decay. It truly does keep my makeup locked in place on the longest, hottest of days when it would otherwise melt off my face. It has a scent to it, but it doesn't bother me at all. Its pretty refreshing honestly! I love using this to wet my brush when I'm picking up a metallic or glitter eyeshadow because it really helps with amping up the color payoff. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep there looks in place all day long!
Sabrina H.
Absolutely loveeeeeeeee this product keeps my makeup in place all day and night super easy to apply doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky .... literally fell asleep with my makeup on woke up the next morning still looking bomb.com lol it's a must have ladies ..
Joanna C.
best setting spray ! one to two sprays makes my makeup last all day. it also does not leave water marks on my face. The travel size was my first buy and let me tell you it is a decent size. I have oily skin and this setting spray helps contain my oil problem. I stocked up when sephora had the two large bottles for only $39. Highly recommend trying this product it is worth the money.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Summer... Heat... Sun... Humidity... PHOENIX ARIZONA IN JULY! This is a super awesome setting spray, especially if you have oily/combo skin, or live in a super hot climate like me. Its super mattefying, which I dont like 100%, I prefer a bit of realness, but this is a go too for sure when its hot and necessary for makeup staying power!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This is the best setting spray money can buy, hands down. Urban decay has done it again with this amazing setting spray! I find that the travel size spray smells better and squirts out more than the full size, but they are both great. I find it smooths fine lines and locks my makeup in all day! It's also a great priming spray for oily people!
Lindsay B.
San Antonio , TX
I am absolutely in love with this setting spray. My nights would not be the same without it. My face used to be a melting mess within two hours until I used this setting spray and I swear it has made the biggest difference in my makeup. I highly recommend this product to anyone and the best part is it does not feel oily on your face.
Erica B.
Working as a nurse I am running around for 8 hrs and rarely get to touch up my face. This setting spray, I believe, keeps my makeup in place all day. I am oily, so it is a given I do get slightly oily in my t-zone but I'm sure that has to do with my other makeup products. This setting spray also melts my makeup together flawlessly after I set my face. Here's a tip. Spray some on after applying your foundation and concealer. Your makeup will not melt off at all.
Brittany H.
Holy mother of staying power batman!! 60%+ humidity? No problem! 95°actual temp? Ain't no runnin lines on this face! When I was working as a server I wound up working the outside cafe through the summer the majority of the time...nothing worse than your customers telling you your makeup is runnin faster than an Olympic marathoner :-/ started using this setting spray and NEVER had that problem again! And it ACTUALLY does what it says it's going to unlike some of the other brands I've tried
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Great setting spray, keeps everything in place for a long day ahead! I use this on a lot of my brides and not only does it set but it takes away any powderiness. I do feel like this setting spray makes my personal skin feel dry which is why I personally prefer the MUFE mist and fix, but it really does the job as far as setting the face!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.