BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
Have long night events like Prom, Formal, Clubbing? This is perfect for your late night adventures. If I'm ever going out and still want to slay til the sun comes up I'll use this product. Definitely would recommend to others, and if your a little set back on the price point you can get a smaller bottle for $14, your welcome makeup lovers.
Stephanie G.
I was never a setting spray person because I never cared how long my makeup would last but I was curious to try this one out. I heard great things about this setting spray so I bought the travel size. A few hours after I sprayed it on, my face felt fresh and dazzling. At the end of the night, it made my face extremely oily. I would recommend to anyone with a dry skin type although I would never purchase again.
Nicole S.
Austin, TX
My bestfriend pulled this out of her makeup bag on a night out and went ahead and let me try it. Let me tell you, it was amazinggggg! The weather was really hot and I was worried that my eyeliner would start smudging, but she said this would hold my makeup in place ALL night. She did not steer me wrong, this baby held my makeup in place flawlessly; the heat didn't stand a chance! I always recommend this setting spray to anyone who asks me what I set my makeup with.
Caroline P.
This product is extremely overpriced for what it does. I bought the travel size from sephora after hearing a youtuber raver about it and I am so glad i only got the travel size. It does keep my makeup in place and it has a natural/slightly dewy finish but so did a setting spray from Claire's that was half the price for twice the amount. It also has a strange scent, but it does not linger which is good. yiu're paying for the brand name not the product so yeah! I probably won't repurchase.
Shami M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Best setting spray in the market! I have tried others but this is. It's really effective for those with oily skin. I've seen it work on my oily skinned friends. I have dry-combo skin myself but my foundation it supreme hydrating so sometimes I get oily in my t zone. All I have to prevent getting oily is set my face with this and I'm good. Don't even have to set with powder. The price is OK. I don't drench my face in it so it lasts me a while. Definitely a staple product
Reyna A.
San Francisco
I've purchased this UD all nighter, long lasting makeup setting spray and I'm loving it. And I will continue on purchasing it. I did buy the 30ml/1.0 oz just to try it out and I wish they had a gallon because I would buy that to. It sets my makeup so well, I'm going through the change right now (menapause) and I sweat alot and my makeup use to smear all down my face and with UD a.n. setting spray, my makeup stays in place. I love it! I definitely recommend this product.
Dara L.
Rochester, NY
I am a huge fan of makeup setting sprays and have tried many different brands and Urban Decay's All Nighter is definitely my favorite!  The spray comes out in a very fine mist which is important for getting a good application.  It's very light but is a power-house of a product: applying ensures that my makeup stays set and lasts throughout the day & night.  Yes the price point is slightly high, but it definitely carries its weight in terms of value.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the holy grail setting spray for me. I've got combo skin, and depending on the environment, my makeup can sometimes melt off. But this stuff makes it last. Not gonna lie, I've fallen asleep with my makeup on a time or two, and after putting this on, I still wake up looking good. (side note: I do wash my face in the morning anyways)
Misti J.
I was recommended to get this product from a friend of mine. Funny story, she was in labor and after she had her baby I asked how in the world her make up still looks perfect? I got the small bottle of this product just in case it didn’t work to my liking. So far it has not disappointed me. I have cried, sweated, and went all day at work with makeup on and it still looked as if I had just put it on! I don’t know what kind of magic they have in that tiny bottle but it’s definitely worth the purchase!
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
This product is the #1 setting spray for a reason! I noticed a major difference. It sets your makeup beautifully & makes your makeup last! I never used primer or setting spray before, but this product Made me a believer! A little goes a long way. my foundation lasts even after a day of running errands in Florida heat & humidity. It's definitely worth using if you're doing "full face" of make-up for a night on the town. I'll definitely buy this again when I run out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.