BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
I freaking love it! It’s the best thing out there! It goes on so smooth and even. It seriously lasts forever. It’s a great company, packaging, and price! Win all over the board in my opinion. I highly recommend it!
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Okay let me start off by saying that this used to be my favorite setting spray a few years ago and it was all I used! But when I ran out and had to get a new bottle, the packaging had gone from white and purple to black and purple. And I don’t know if they changed the formula as well, but I do not like it! First there’s now a smell or at least a different smell than before and I did not like it. I eventually got used to it, but I’m not really a fan of smells in my makeup products, especially a setting spray. And compared to my wet n wild setting spray, I felt like that one made my makeup last longer than my high end setting spray. So unfortunately this is not a product I would recommend or be inclined to purchase again...
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
It's pretty good for what it does, but I prefer to de-slick option more, as I have very oily skin.  I do feel that it sets the makeup considerably well, and with such a reasonable price point and the fact that it goes a long way will make a lot of makeup lovers very happy.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love this setting spray and I will continue to purchase it. It keeps your make up looking crisp. It is easy to apply as it is a spray, I use three sprays and I have fallen asleep in ny make up and woken up the next day to it looking almost exactly the same. I love wearing it when I go out to bars or in hot weather. The only reason I didn't give the product five stars was because if you put on falsies before you spray it feels very strange around your lashes and almost makes it hard to open your eyes because it feels like your lashes are stuck, but an easy fix, put the lashes on after.
Kayla Z.
This really locks down my makeup and keeps it on all day and night. A few sprays does the trick. I have oily skin and it doesn’t seem to increase that at all. Natural finish which is super nice.
Mason D.
Waldorf
I found out about this product from my favorite beauty YouTubers. I use it after applying all of my foundation, eyeshadow, and powder. It seriously locks-in my makeup for the entire day. Since I started using this, I can’t even go back to any other setting spay on the market! It gives me that ultra glam blurred look and makes sure my foundation won’t transfer or move through the day. I even fell asleep with my full face of makeup on night, and this setting spray kept my foundation from transferring onto my white pillow cases! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a bang for their buck and a luxurious and strong all-day makeup look :). It even smells amazing! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. ☺️
Alexis
One of the best setting sprays!!! Makes your makeup last SO LONG. Reasonable price & would recommend to anyone looking for a new setting spray. Definitely will be buying again. Great product!!!
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
OMG YESSS !!! I just received this two days ago, been using it ever since and I am in loveee, it sets your makeup on for the whole day and I love it so mucchhh, I recommend!
Maisy P.
I’ll say that this product does keep my makeup on for sure but it also dries out my already dry skin due to its alcohol content. I use it because it does its job but I need to find an alternative that’s better for my skin
alexseyfried1 S.
Dewitt
I cannot live with out this setting spray. It is really life changing. I have searched high and low for a dupe and nothing compares. I notice a huge difference in my makeup longevity compared to when I do not use it. Worth every penny. My makeup last hours when I use this. The sent is very mild and it has a nice mist. I will always have backups of this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.