BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristine K.
This is my all time favorite setting spray and I will always continue to repurchase it! My makeup lasts all day with the help of this setting spray and I have combination skin. I have oily skin and I notice that whenever I use this setting spray, my makeup not only lasts all day, but I don't get that oily at all...even after wearing makeup for 8+hours. I highly recommend this setting spray! The nozzle also disperses it really well and covers a large surface area on your face!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
The all nighter works great for me. Keeps my makeup on through work, hot summer days, or a night out. It's a fine mist, and I usually use a few extra sprays just to make sure it all stays on. Easy to apply, but might seem a bit weird at first. Took me awhile to get used to the feeling of spraying my face. I used to scrunch up, but it's best to have a relaxed face. The smell isn't anything extravagant, but it's not overwhelming. Pretty pricey, but last awhile and works great.
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
This does everything that it says.  I was frustrated because I spent time applying my make up and thought I was doing everything right but it was still breaking up on my nose, some on my cheeks, and my forehead.  This has fixed it.  It is a cooling spray so it gives it a refreshing feeling and also gives a bit of a dewey look.  I press it into my makeup once it is sprayed to really set it.  It really makes my make up last all day.  Worth the money!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I have used A LOT of setting sprays, but this one is definitely the best. BY FAR, the best I’ve ever used. It helps my make up last all day long (and I work 16 hr shifts). It does take a few minutes to dry but it’s well worth the wait! I recommend this to every make up junkie and I will definitely purchase again!
Maria S.
Ok so living in Texas I find that this is a must! I don't care if you are planning a night out or just running to brunch. In the summer you will be exposed to the crazy heat and sweat your makeup off! Who wants to spend hours working on your face only to have it melt the second you go outside? I've used this product for years and I love it.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I was so excited to try this and was sorely disappointed. So many of my friends swear by this setting spray, but it did nothing for me. It made my face feel incredibly greasy all day and night. It didn't help my makeup stay; it made it look worse. There are much better setting sprays out there, for much cheaper, that work much better. I'd still be willing to try their De-slick setting spray; I think it would be better for people with combination/oily skin than the All-Nighter.
Tarrah T.
One of my holy grail items! I really love this setting spray. I feel this keeps my makeup in place as well as helps it stay on my face longer. It's name says it all for real. It doesn't irritate face, make me breakout, doesn't make my makeup muck up, helps it not look so powdery/Cakey, it prolongs my makeup, etc.if you haven't tried it buy it in travel size. I bet you'll end up buying it again in full size!!
Mia D.
Austin, TX
I've had a streak of bad luck with setting sprays that either just seem like water, are oily or just don't seem to dry in a timely manner. With the this setting spray though, I don't even have to think about it. Just grab, spray and go. This is especially useful while running out the door to get to work. It's a convenient size, the sprayer hasn't given me issues like others i've used in the past, and it dries in a timely manner while blending my power and foundation together.
Samantha C.
I recently got this setting spray and i absolutely love it!!! It literally lasted all night! I can compare to the few I have like mac, wet and wild one and the one from hard candy and though they are good as well i think this beats them all! Make up did not move the first time that i tried it when I went to a party! Oh and I sweated so much!!
Myra H.
This setting spray is nice. I do find that my makeup stays put better when I use this. I just think it's pretty pricey, and I still have to use this in conjunction with another setting spray to keep my skin from looking dehydrated. I don't think I'd ever spend the money on a full size bottle but did enjoy the travel size well enough while it lasted
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.