BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

madison w.
Rostraver Twp, PA
One of my holy grail setting sprays. I try many but always find myself back to this. It has a really weird smell, but once it’s on your face you don’t smell it. Deff an iconic staple in everyone’s makeup collections
Nikki B.
Heppner , OR
The best setting spray I've ever used. My makeup is as flawless at 7pm as it is at 7am. It doesn't feel heavy and doesn't cause my mascara to run. I will buy this as long as UD makes it
catherine p.
I love this setting spray!!! It keeps my makeup in place all day and prevents my face from becoming oily! I recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight, comfortable setting spray
Aurora C.
It’s fine. Makes my makeup look nice but I don’t think it makes it last longer. Probably wouldn’t repurchase because of the price, but I do love the mist. It definitely makes you matte.
Sacramento, CA
When I say this is the best thing out there I mean it. This stuff is like concrete for the face, I love it so much I spray my face 5-6 times before leaving lmfao super lightweight definitely recommend it
Jordan B.
Buffalo
Ok this setting spray is a game changer. I count on this when I know it’s going to be a long night, be it a wedding or any event - I need my make up to last and this is my go to.
Ashley E.
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is one of my favorites, it is perfect for prepping and setting your makeup. The formula is pretty sticky and will make you makeup look spotty if you spray too close, if you use it at the perfect distance this spray will become one of your favorite products!
Brianna P.
Mesquite
This works pretty great in my opinion. I recently just received this as a gift. I wear it at night when I go out and for the most part it does keep make up in place.. it's a super easy spray to apply.
Kesiena U.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is the best setting spray I have ever used! It has a very light fragrance and is a really fine mist. The spray itself dries quickly and hold your makeup in place for hours! 10/10!!
Ashley H.
Eugene, OR
This is the best setting spray I’ve ever used! I have oily skin and this makes my makeup last all day! I’ve tried many others like wet and wild, coola, Mac and more but nothing compares to the lasting power of urban decays setting sprays! I always buy mine from sephora and it’s always worth the $$!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.