BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
My go to setting spray! I love this so much, makes my makeup last, just a quick spritz and I’m good for the day. The price tag isn’t exactly the lightest on your wallet but it’s definitely worth it. I will purchase this over and over again, because the others I’ve tried just don’t compare.
Devin V.
Portland
The best setting spray on the market, hands down. I've tried a few other brands recently, but nothing comes close to the quality of the original UD all nighter spray. I typically spray 4-5 sprays, and I'm good for all night! Its a fantastic quality product, and I highly recommend it.
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this setting spray. I used it for the first time a few weeks ago for a bachelorette party, i was NOT disappointed! My makeup lasted all night and well into the morning! i would definitely recommend to anyone going out for a long night with friends, if you want your makeup to stay looking amazing!
Cindy M.
Maumee
I love urban decay all nighter long lasting make up spray. It truly does keep my make up on all day. I used to have a problem with my make up not even lasting until my lunch hour at work. Now I look the same when I leave as when I got there. I have not tried their other setting sprays yet since I like this one so well I’ve just stuck with it
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
This is my go to all time favorite setting spray! If I know I am having a long day and need my makeup to stay put I use this and at the end of a 10 hour day my makeup looks like I just applied it . It doesn’t break me out and doesn’t irritate my skin. If I could I would give it 10 stars !
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
It certainly does the job. My makeup lasts through parties, concerts, nights out, and days where I’m just lazing around. The finish is matte which I’m not really a fan of (I’d rather have dewy) but until I find another setting spray that works as well, it’s whatever. I’m about to be on my third bottle.
Heather B.
Brick
I don’t leave the house for a long day without first setting my face with this spray.  It keeps your makeup in place all day long so that your makeup looks just as long All day long. It’s super lightweight and comfortable on your skin. I just baught another bottle and a travel size!
Abby R.
This setting spray has a really weird smell that will last all night long! ;) but it's a great products and it adds longevity to my make up! One thing I don't like about it is, it adds a glow/shine that makes my skin look oily.. so I add powder over it. It's not my favorite, but it is a good product.
Nida A.
Ewing
This is my favourite makeup setting spray! it melts my makeup into my face and leaves overall a great finish on the face. It makes your makeup last all night! My makeup looked a little cakey at first but after I applied this spray, the cakiness went away and my face had a smooth surface!
hollyy j.
Loganville
This product wasn’t my favorite. While it worked ok, I couldn’t get over the smell. I actually took back the bottle I got at Ulta because the smell was just so strong. I’ve heard some people say they like the smell, but I’m very sensitive to smells. So if you have a sensitive nose or are prone to headaches I would t recommend this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.