BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is my favorite setting spray for everyday. I've used a variety of setting sprays from a multitude of brands, and I keep coming back to this one. I've repurchased this product more than five times over the years, and I don't see a time where I don't have this as a staple. It promotes long lasting makeup and helps everything to stay in place even without setting foundation all over.
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
You can go to your local Sephora and purchase this... it cost about $15. This is a weightless mist that gives your make-up some real staying power. IT IS LIKE MAGIC. It actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. What does it do exactly??? GIves you smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or night) without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.
Addison O.
Maysville, IA
The All-nighter makeup setting spray is amazing. This feels so light weight on your skin it does not make your skin feel sticky, it just feels like an extra layer of hydration on your skin. Some cons are the smell, it smells very chemically. I would really recommend this setting spray. This would work great for people that use minimal makeup to people who uses a very full coverage makeup look. If you are looking for a good setting spray for anything you need to get this setting spray
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
I've tried MANY MANY setting sprays, from top name brands to drug store brands, and by far this has been my favorite! Urban Decay is not lying when they say it makes your makeup last ALL flipping day! I sometimes end up working 15 hour days at an Inn, spending the majority of my time running around the property and my make up looks just as good at 10 o'clock at night as it did when i put it on at 7am!
I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight, matte setting spray.
Stephanie Z.
Bought it after seeing multiple reviews saying how great it was! After finally trying it out I have to agree! Best setting spray I've tried!! I'm almost done with my bottle and will definitely be re-buying more! I have oily skin and it has really helped my makeup stay in place.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is by far my favorite setting spray. The spray dispenses so nicely, unlike some other sprays which basically "spit" on your face. It's so refreshing and really perfects your makeup. It's the perfect finishing touch and indefinitely notice that my makeup life is prolonged from use.
Rachel D.
Williamsburg , KY
This the first high end setting spray that I ever owned and I love it so much!  It doesn't alter the finish of my foundation, but it helps to reduce the powder finish of the powders I wear and helps my makeup last all day.  It also has a really nice sprayer, so that it's more of a mist instead of feeling like a ton is spraying all at once, or spritzing huge droplets in just a few places on the face, like some drugstore sprays do.  My only complaint is that the scent is a little weird, but it passes quickly.  I will definitely purchase again!
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I have to admit, this is the only setting spray I've tried so I have nothing to compare it to. But it does what it's supposed to. It helps keep my makeup in place a lot longer than if I were to skip the spray. Just make sure to not spray it to close to your face. I will say that my spray nozzle tends to stick so I have to press down hard to get a good spray in.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. The packaging is very cute. The spray is perfect, not like a forceful stream or anything. The product is evenly distributed onto the face without moving any of your makeup around. The smell is pleasant. And this setting spray will literally hold your makeup in place through it all and for the longest time. It can be kind of pricey but it's definitely worth the price, especially because you're saving makeup by not having to re apply as often.
Gabrielle M.
Kingstree , SC
This is easy to apply (just spray gently over anywhere you've applied all makeup and lip color). It is colorless. It does not have a scent that I can notice. It feels very lightweight and does not feel stiff. However, I honestly don't see any difference in my makeup lasting any longer. My makeup still rubs off on clothing or kisses. I'm using it over a tinted moisturizer. Maybe its not made for that. When I originally purchased it at Sephora, the cosmetologist recommended it even over the tinted moisturizer. So....I will probably try a different product when this runs out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.