BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I love this setting spray! I'm currently in a play and I needed something to keep my makeup on through hours of stunt-work and hot lights. Urban Decay's All Nighter is not only easy to use, but it kept my makeup on so perfectly and for so long that I couldn't believe it! It works perfectly for everyday use too, and it leaves the texture of my skin flawless for hours.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
This setting spray is great! I have dry skin and this makes all of the layers of make up (C'mon, you know know how many layers we have to put on, and it isn't only a few) blend into one single layer on my face. Everything just seems to come together after this dries on my face! The mist is really great, fine and even. There is no noticeable scent, it isn't sticky, it does not give me any "glow" (shine), it just keeps the same finish that I already have but make it look all more natural and stay longer.
Anyza V.
Auburn
To start off with, no make up setting spray has really held with me. I simply can't keep my hands off my face.. I can't help it 🤷🏻‍♀️ But one thing I can say regarding this product is, it held waaay better than what I had anticipated, it gave me a very nice finished look! And survived many many long nights out! I give this product a 4 only because my face was really oily at the end of the day and made me look like a kristy Keene donut but the first 5 hours post face beat were .. top notch😉👌🏽
Selena N.
I love misting my RT sponge with a little bit of setting spray and using it to dab on my foundation, it really helps it last longer. For me, it doesn't work to spray it on at the end, it makes my foundation dewy and tacky, and it never dries down. I've tried it with a handful of foundations and I have the same problem every time, I'm not sure what it is.
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
I really enjoy this make up setting spray! I received a small size from Sephora to test out as part of my reward points. I had to have this after I saw what it could do it to help keep my make up in place flawlessly! I have gone dancing I have taught physical education classes all day and this stuff has held up! It is pricey but it lasts forever. I would recommend this to a friend for sure.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. It is worth every penny. I'm not exactly sure what I'd call the finish to this, but it gives your face a fresh, hydrated look without it looking wet (if that makes sense). Definitely makes your makeup last all day long. I put this on at 7:30am and came home at 6:30pm and my makeup looked really fresh despite it being a hot summer day driving to and from work windows rolled down wind blowing in an hour long commute each way. Definitely repurchasing.
Stephanie M.
I would definitely recommend this product for those who are looking for an all day makeup setting spray!

I had this spray with me when i went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and I applied my makeup at around 2pm and with this setting spray, my make up lasted in the burning heat all day through to clubbing to as late as 6 am!!

It sooooooo most definitely lasts all day and all night!!!! It is light weight and doesnt make your face feel stretched out or tight either!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have owned quite a lot of setting sprays, this Urban Decay all nighter says what it's meant to do. I've applied different types of foundations and primers without and with this setting spray and have noticed a difference when I don't use this. I crease throughout the day I start to look oily and my smile lines start to look funky. With this on I can say your makeup will stay in place. This doesn't weigh down your makeup, it's very light weight and there's no heavy fragrance either.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
I have used several different setting sprays. This is a great one. Plus,you get a lot of product for the cost and knowing you only need a few pumps, it real goes a long way. It doesn't have to hat alcohol burn or smell, that others do. So, but am not overly freaked out about it getting in my eyes or anything. Can't imagine at this point buying anything else.
Olivia I.
Austin, TX
Sadly, I do not like this setting spray. I found that I got oily when I wore it when it was supposed to be an all nighter spray. I even purchased the one for oily skin and still did not like how it felt. Compared to other setting sprays like the Mario Badescu spray, you can actually feel the All Nighter spray on your face. It's weird because its a spray, but each time I sprayed it on my face, my face felt heavy and I immediately wanted to take my makeup off. Definitely do not recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.