BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
So, when I fist seen this at Sephora I automatically wanted to try it. I am a big urban decay fan and wanted to try it but was a little skeptical. This wonderful lady at Sephora brought the trial size to me and said try this before you buy it. Can you blame me? It's worth a pretty penny so why not try the trial size? I tried it the next morning and fell in love. I was currently on vacation and before heading home I went and purchased the large size. I do not regret my decision one bit. Good job Urban Decay.
Ally H.
Westerville, OH
This spray is the BEST for setting makeup and keeping it in place for a long time! I always use this on a night out or any time I need my makeup to stay in place for a while-it's a lifesaver for work conferences or job interviews, when I won't get a chance to check or touch up my makeup. In addition to actually doing what it promises, the spray itself is light and refreshing and dries quickly without feeling like you've added another layer of product. Just a few sprays and a few minutes later your face is dry and your makeup is set!
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
I started using this product a few years ago and now I won't wear my makeup without it. It keeps your makeup - especially foundation - in place and looking fresh all day and night. If you're hesitant to buy the full size, the travel size will honestly last you for a good while. The full size bottle probably lasts me 8-9 months when I do my makeup about 5 times a week. If you've had trouble with your makeup melting off in the heat of summer or it not lasting during the work day, definitely give this a try
Brigiett T.
I would get this in an IV drip if I could insure I'd never be without it. I can put on my makeup and use the All Nighter sparay, sing 2 full sets and sweat like crazy and my makeup is still on my face, it's MAGIC!! I turn everyone I know onto this product. In high humidity I sometimes use it as a primer for makeup then over and it stays put!! I am sure this may make some of you squirm however in Hawaii it was my secret weapon this way~
Destiny T.
I really need it cause it looks like it makes your face shinyyy I really want It and hope to get it one day jus one day it looks easy to apply all u do is jus spray...well I never bought it but like it...I can jus see the glow on my face it so pretty I love the glow it gives u
Michelle K.
This Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray is so good! I was skeptical at first, but I fell in love after the first time using it! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a setting spray that makes your face stay put.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
Urban Decay has been and will always be my favorite brand! I have never even been slightly disappointed! This setting spray is blissful! Stays all day and night without creasing! I would highly recommend! Spray on top of your favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette combinations on your lids too! This picture was taken after 7 hours of wearing a drugstore brand foundation with this setting spray on top!
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
This product is ook. I was not completely impressed with it. I did however think that if you spray it on before and after doing your makeup it works better. It is lightweight and I do love how my skin feels when I use it. I do not think it adds to how fresh your face looks, and other setting sprays have brightened up my face a lot more. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands, and I will continue buying their products, but this product was a little bit of a disappointment for the price.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
In my opinion this is a must have setting spray for your makeup collection! You never know when you'll have to have your makeup on for 12+ hours if it will be an extremely hot day and you need your makeup to last or if you going to be out all night! This setting spray seriously locks your makeup in place and your makeup will not budge with this on! I always have to gave this in my makeup collection because I never know when I'll need to use it to make my makeup last on my face all day long! It's amazing!
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
I recently purchased a trial size of this setting pray and I have been able to use it several times. I spray is perfect and light, the drops wont show in your makeup. I have seen a huge difference in the life of my makeup per use, changing from a few hours to all day! In Texas things tend to get hot and sweaty, NOT ANYMORE! Nothing moves now that i'm using this.

The product doesnt have much of a smell, and has a ton of uses even for the sample. I will deffinetly be getting a full size soon!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.