BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great setting spray! Holds makeup on place I wish it was a little more on the matte side but it does the job. Gave it a four for the above and I’ve used better for half the cost
member-2881e4780
Makes makeup last all day and melts everything together. Does feel kind of heavy on the skin so you can definitely feel it. Also has a weird cinnamon like fragrance so keep that in mind.
tee a.
Austin, TX
This stuff really does help the makeup stay on all night long. I went to a huge party and stayed up all night my makeup was still on point even after I fell asleep.
ele E.
I am acne prone, dry combination skin and this setting spray is great! It doesn't dry out my skin, break me out, or make my makeup oily. It really sets my matte foundation and setting powder well and makes it look more skinlike and not dry and cakey. It doesn't separate, break up, or even cake up my makeup and I'm grateful for that. It helped with the longevity of my makeup and I didnt have to worry about touching up anymore. Works so well with powder foundation as it really sets and melt the powder in to look like skin. The spray is not that finely misted, but not as bad as my Milani setting spray. It came with two caps?? One small one on the nozzle and another over the whole top. I got the full size and I barely made a dent with it, even when the expiration on it says 6 months after opening...so there's that. Worth the purchase, will continue to repurchase
Madelyn W.
I got my make up done at Sephora one time and they use the setting spray and I looked so good and I really want to get one I love using new products and I love reviewing products
Megan M.
I was  pleased to learn that Skindinävia worked in conjunction with Urban Decay to create their "All Nighter" Makeup Setting Spray. Skindinävia's version kept my makeup intact through long, hot summer days and nights. I still find the need for a spray, especially in the dry heat of the indoors and this Christmas/New Year season of parties and get-togethers. Urban Decay's version contains silicones as well as comforting aloe leaf juice. There is a very slight odor reminiscent of hair spray when first used, but it dissipates immediately. A few spritzes are quite refreshing. There is an added benefit to my color staying put--this completely lightweight formula adds a slightly dewy, flattering look to my complexion. My makeup lasts longer than I do(!), and I'm never conscious that I'm wearing it. This is a must-have for every makeup wearer!
jessica s.
If you're looking for a super good setting spray that will make your makeup last literally all night, this is it! I was searching for a good setting spray to use when I go out at night or when I know I'll be outside all day so I got this one.

It's not strong scented and it actually smells good! This spray keeps my makeup on all night and I've gone to sleep with my makeup on, woke up and it looked the same... because of this spray!

I highly recommend if you are looking for something to set your makeup with. This is 100% a winner and amazing product!
Susan P.
This is an awesome setting spray and a cult favorite for good reason. It is pricey, but it works well! I lime to use this when I really need a no budge makeup day.
Anna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting spray is AMAZING! I use it every single time I do my makeup! It makes everything stay in place and on longer! Would DEFINITELY recommend this product!
ashleigh m.
i love this setting spray! it does a really good job of keeping my makeup in place. i also really like the nozzle that sprays it because it’s a fine mist unlike some other sprays
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.