BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
This is my holy grail setting spray!  It is tried and true and the hype is real!  I have been using this for YEARS (even back in high-school) and its still the only one I continue to repurchase.  The nozzle provides the perfect mist for your face where it doesn't leave you with a splotchy mess once you finish your make-up.  It really does help in making your make-up last all night long.  I have gone to weddings and danced all night and my make-up looked as fresh as when I first put it on 8 hours prior.  LOVE THIS!
Christy C.
I have a love hate relationship with this setting spray. I used to use it all of the time for years until I recently realized that in its ingredients list one of the top five is dimenthicone. Dimethicone if used on a daily basis will actually clog up your pores and then that makes them get bigger and bigger over time. So I switched my sprays and hoping that this spray hasn't done too much damage yet. The only reason I give it 2 stars is that besides that it really does do what it is promoted to do and that is to keep your face on all night.
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
I used this in a travel size, and I can't wait to purchase a full-size version. It is worth every penny. I have tried using cheaper options for setting sprays but I don't feel any of them work nearly as well as this one does. I have oily skin (and the shine in my t-zone definitely increases throughout the day) but this spray really keeps a matte look all day. Skip the cheap ones! Go for this!
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
I love his product very much! I actually spray myself 3x before starting my day and it lasts throughout my 15 hour shift, keeps my makeup set, and that's because during my lunch break I got the gym, my co workers always wonder why my makeup always looks flawless when I come back to work, I swear a lot...I just dab a towel on my face and wash my hair and boy and my makeup still looks fine to go back to work, and I do sweat a lot but my face keeps fresh and that's cause I have dry skin on my cheeks and neck and my t zone is very oily...and my makeup still stays in place, it may be my skin but I enjoy this product very much!
Kaja C.
Litchfield, IL
I have super oily skin which means that I have to use prime and also set my makeup to ensure that it is flawless (or as close to flawless as I can get). I bought a travel/sample size this past summer from Sephora just to try it out.  I love it. I have since gotten a full size. This does make my makeup last longer. It does help with my oily skin but I still use other mattifying products just to be safe. I do switch up my setting sprays to give others a chance. I do think you can find really great setting sprays at a cheaper price point. However , that being said , if I could only use one setting spray this would be the one.
Kacie L.
As embarrassing as it is, I sweat like a freaking pig (although, fun fact, they don't really sweat that much)! I can spend an hour getting ready to go out, but if I walk in a crowded bar or decide to dance to a single song, my face would start proliferating and ruin my makeup and hair. That being said, this setting spray is LEGIT. It keeps my makeup on my face throughout the night. I don't even touch up my makeup because of how unnoticeable some spots are. For $30, I only use these on nights I KNOW I'm gonna sweat my a** off. Looooove it.
Brittanee J.
Mansfield, MA
Urban decay never seems to fail. This setting spray is absolutely amazing. It sets makeup perfectly and keeps it in place all day long. I tend to wear a full face of makeup and using this I know my makeup will look as good as when I go to take it off as it did when I put it on. I use a beauty blender to tap it in to make sure no wet spots are left behind and it’s a great little trick to make sure it is really set. I have sensitive skin and this product works great with my skin which is really important to me. I can’t wait to purchase again!
Gloria K.
I don't really have issues with my makeup wearing off during the day, so I only use this when I'm planning to be out all day/night. I don't like to touch-up my makeup when I'm out, so I appreciate that this keeps my makeup in place! I also use this to apply tricky, glittery eyeshadows or to make them look more intense. Although this gets the job done, I rate it 4/5 stars because I think other products out there are just as effective at a lower cost. Also, I would have to say that it doesn't feel as lightweight as some other setting sprays.
Annalisa C.
San Diego, CA
I love how this spray does exactly what it does. It keeps my makeup in place. However I did notice that it leaves a little bit of a dewey finish and since my skin is oily it does tend to look shiny. But when I pair it with my translucent powder in my problem areas (the T-Zone) all the shine is gone. I definitely would buy again and the mini's would make great stocking stuffers for the holidays
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
This setting spray truly does last you all night. I've gone to multiple night time events where I was dancing, sweating, wiping my face, etc and my makeup was still very much intact after the scent! I've even worn makeup using the All Nighter through a 12 hour festival in POURING RAIN, and my makeup was still mostly there (minus the liquid eyeliner which was bound to run). Incredible, long-lasting product! Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray is my go-to for any event I need extra protection in. I never travel to Vegas or Miami without it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.