BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIMES I USE THIS LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE THERE OS NOTHING THAT COULD BE IMPROVED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT YOU NEED TO OWN IT. I really would recommend this for anyone who wears makeup every day
Heather A.
Love this setting spray. It allows my makeup to last through ANYTHING!! I can dance all night and know that my face will still be in place at the end of the night. It is my go to setting spray and is perfect for oily skin.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Love this setting spray it keeps my makeup on for those long nights and is very refreshing. Smells good and feels good doesn't feel like it's leaving your face olily. Would recommend to people who apply makeup on the daily
Jessi R.
Dallas
This is a God Send. I live in Texas where you literally melt when you walk outside -- this keeps your face in place way longer than it normally does. I also think it helps reduce shine!
Eli D.
Much love for this setting spray! Can’t explain how long this makes my makeup last! It also gets rid of powdery finish. Definitely doesn’t make me dewy, but kind of helps blend everything together. Really would recommend.
sydney s.
Decatur, MI
I can't believe I took so long to try this! It's amazing I use this after powder and then again. When I'm done with my full face and it makes my makeup last all day!! Would highly recommend
Kahiris F.
If you don’t want your makeup to budge this is the setting spray for you. It is amazing. My skin is oily and this helps keep my makeup in place all day!! It is an amazing product and i would definitely be buying Again!!!!
ed3n17 H.
Converse
This is so nice on the skin and fine mist is so gorgeous. This sets my makeup well and leaves me matte looking ! I wish the smell was a bit more “girly” but overall happy with my purchase !
Amber P.
Queen Creek , AZ
Talk about a holy grail! I have super oily skin and this stuff makes my makeup literally last all night. There have been times were ived knocked out and woken up to my makeup still intact .
Faith C.
MN
This is the best setting spray ever!!! I have been using this for over a year now and I hardly ever use anything different. This locks my makeup in place and doesn’t let anything budge. Great setting spray highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.