BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
This is a great setting spray, and does it's job well. I usually only use this on special occasions when I go all out with my makeup, since it is a little pricier.
Natalie A.
montrose california
I use this everyday. I can’t live without it. Even if I put a little makeup on this look stays on all day. It dries naturally and I love it. I recommend to anyone
izzy c.
Flower Mound
Urban Decay has one of the best setting sprays of all time. It makes my make up stay on all day long, it’s super refreshing! I would continue to buy this product!
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
The best finishing spray. It sets and makes your makeup last way longer. I really think it's worth it for when you are going out and need your makeup to stay.
Mariah E.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray is my favorite! Keeps my makeup from sliding through out the long days and it’s super lightweight! It’s also odor free which is a big thing! It’s gold!
Kristen S.
Bermuda Run
i never really believed in setting sprays- just because i didn’t really think they would work but i got a small sample of this and really do like it. it’s not a MUST but i do like it.
Tina B.
Knightdale, NC
I used to use this before the de-slick but then I tried the de-slick and I never went back. Not because it was bad but because I think they are extremely similar.
laura d.
really good setting spray it locks everything i place and helps with my shimmery eye shadows i spray my flat brush and bamm i have super pigmented shimmery colors
Kayla S.
Hillsboro
Best setting spray in ulta hands down! When they say all nighter they mean it! It makes your makeup stay on all day and night. It has a natural to matte finish. 10/10 would recommend.
Danielle M.
Hornell
Nothing will ever compare! It is a bit pricey but the product is absolutely incredible! Beautiful mister on it and you don't need much! Super lightweight and just feels so refreshing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.