BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabriella B.
This is a really good setting spray that gets the job done. Feels so nice on skin and super refreshing. I would totally recommend to others its pretty pricey but I think its worth it.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
This setting spray is different from the De-Slick oil control one for obvious reasons. This product does what it’s supposed to do in terms of setting your makeup. I have combination skin that is on the oiler side, so I prefer the De-Slick.
Courtney F.
This was recommended to me at Ulta because I went in looking for a long lasting setting spray mostly to get my eyeshadow to last longer and it’s phenomenal and I will definitely continue purchasing!
cara r.
Rossville, GA
IN LOVE with this product omg! it is by far THE best setting spray on the market & trust me i’ve tried a ton! this is the only one i’ve found that actually locks in my makeup and really does make it last and stay in place allllllll day!
Dezi L.
Corona, CA
UM A CULT FAVORITE FOR A REASON. this is THE setting spray. it’s truly long lasting and very light. you don’t even need a lot so this lasts me quite a while so it’s worth it (;
Caroline E.
This is great. It keeps my makeup from moving, even when I’m out in the sun and sweating. It only takes a couple of sprays to set my whole face and I’m good for the entire day!
emily c.
BEST SETTING SPRAY it’s a bit pricey but very worth it very lightweight keeps your makeup on all day there are no cons with this product great for all skin types 100% recommend
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This setting spray is off the chains. I can wake up, and get ready for work at 6 a.m, then have my makeup on before 8. Go the whole day, get out of work, and go downtown. Finally, come home, and my make up look just as good as I did it from the morning. This product lives up to its name 100%. Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of those people who will do touch ups through the day, but when it comes to my face makeup it’s golden. If you’re looking for a setting spray that holds, or even looking into this particular one. It’s a great product. You get your moneys worth, and your makeup will love you forever.
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
Love this product, i use it every time I do my makeup and I’ve really seem a huge difference, my makeup lasts so much longer, the only thing I don’t like it’s the smell of it.
Hailey G.
Las Vegas
I love this setting spray. I wish it wasn’t so expensive so I can buy it again without remorse. But it really controlled my oil and kept my makeup in place for about 12 hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.