BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
I have used every setting spray there is i think, but urban decays is the only one i swear by! my make up never moves. I went to a concert where they sprayed pop at the audience for an hour and a half and the only thing messed up was my hair! i couldn't believe it. I will never purchase another kind, its definitely worth the price tag!!!! as soon as my travel size bottle is gone, it's off to sephora i go for the big bottle!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
It does exactly what it says that it does. Helps to set makeup when you look too powdery or cakey. However for the price, I believe that I could find a product that worked the same for much cheaper. It seems that you are just paying for the urban decay name. Also, I have bought 3 bottles of this, and every single one had an issue with the spray nozzle. It will spray a ton in one direction, and nothing in another so it's impossible to get even coverage. The packaging is very cheap
Kate B.
Maple Shade
Works great! I was having issues with it at first because I didn’t know not to put my mascara on until after! Lol but as long as you use it correctly, it’s awesome.
Rebecca K.
This is my favorite setting spray to set my makeup. I personally use a lot of powders in my makeup routine. My foundation is a powder, my bronzer is a powder, and my blush is a powder.After I spray this it makes all that product look a lot more natural on the skin. I also think this extends the wear of my makeup. I definitely notice a difference if I forgot it in the morning. I have the full size one and the travel size, I just can’t live without it!
Emily B.
I feel like this product has really changed my makeup game. As a combo girl I get super oily in my t zone on my cheeks so I would apply a little more powder there but it would look so ashy. I spray some of this on it and any powderyness is gone. Normally I'd have to blot and re-powder about three times a day but with this spray I hardley ever need to do that. It really helps keep my oil at bay and preserves my makeup. Normally when I go to take my makeup off at the end of the day it looks a little rough but with this it looks like I had just applied it even though it had been on for ten hours. This is a true holy grail product for me.
Vivian P.
I just love this setting spray! It is one of the best that I have tried out and believe me I have tried a lot. I have combination skin so it is oily in my t-zone and dry in the other areas. I think as long as you moisturize well and prime it you should be ok for people with either type of skin. This setting spray lasts all night like it says and you can use it throughout the day as well, your make up stays and you will barely see any shiny/oily areas towards the end of the day. I recommend this setting spray because it is one of the best and worth the price.
Maura Y.
I don't understand why everyone loves this setting spray so much. I don't usually use setting spray but received this so I figured I might as well give it a shot. I didn't look AS oily as I normally do at the end of the day, but it was just a tiny bit less and for those results it is not worth the price point. It's not bad, it's just 'meh', you could get a nyx setting spray that does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. On the bright side, it doesn't smell terrible and the packaging is pretty cool, but scent and aesthetic appeal do not a hoy grail make.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This setting spray is a staple in both my personal and freelance mua kit. It sets and holds makeup well, and allows it to last for hours on end. It works well for all skin types, and doesn't seem to irritate or upset those with sensitive skin. I love that the spray comes out super fine, which is really nice in keeping you from getting that overly wet/saturated feeling that some sprays can leave. I haven't found something that works quite as well at holding makeup, especially in high-heat and humidity situations, so I'll continue to keep buying this bad boy for a while! :)
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a fan. Everyone raved about this product and I've been desperately seeking a way to get my makeup to last longer. I decided to bite the bullet but I'm not that impressed. In my opinion it did not extend the longevity of my makeup. I have dry skin so I was nervous about using a product containing alcohol. Maybe it would work better on someone with oily skin? After a couple of hours my makeup started looking a bit cakey and about 6 hours in, my makeup had already begun to fade away. Schucks....back to the drawing board.
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
This finishing spray is essential to any makeup routine when you plan on having a long night out on the town! I hate to admit this, but sometimes, after a long night of drinking and dancing, when I get home, I don't always wash my makeup off. I just belly flop my bed. But on the nights that I do that, I wake up the next morning and my makeup still looks the same as it did before. Eyeshadow, concealer, powder.. all of it is still in tact! Also, some finishing sprays can dry out your face, but that has never been the case with this one. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.